new cd5 member! pics inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new cd5 member! pics inside

hey guys my name is rob im from buffalo ny im 22 years old and this is my first accord coupe the current mods done so far are aem intake,headers,and exhaust i got it on the 19th witch was also my birthday so it worked out its in ok shape needs a little love i paid 1400 for it! let me kno what you think!

rims thats i just picked up

an i just ordered these today

nice ! i love that color. when i get my car repainted, i might
    go with that color. Your car has potenial !

:Back In Business...

Comment

Originally posted by RyderzUnlimited View Post
      nice ! i love that color. when i get my car repainted, i might
      go with that color. Your car has potenial !
      thanks alot man im get body work and repainting it in march

Comment

Love the rims bro what brand/size or they?

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Dmoney2499 View Post
            Love the rims bro what brand/size or they?
            thanks they are 17inch adr rims

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212 View Post
              Welcome!
              thanks

Comment

Congrats on the car. I like 17's on the Accord, I think they are the perfect size.

Comment

thanks alot everybody its good to see someone likes the rims ive been getting alot of those look like pep boy rims on honda tech lol i think the rims are ok i only paid 150 for all 4 on criegslist lol

Comment

please...oh please i beg you...dont turn it into a rice mobile...im in jerz im sure we could link up someday...but please....dont turn the pretty lady into a ricer...

Comment

how am i turning her into a ricer the only thing ricey is the gauges! i dont see no big ass wing or wide body kit so whats the problem? i dont really care for rare jdm parts i just want it dropped wit a carbon fiber hood an lip!!! an depo headlights

Comment

Originally posted by 94AccordCoupe View Post
                        how am i turning her into a ricer the only thing ricey is the gauges! i dont see no big ass wing or wide body kit so whats the problem? i dont really care for rare jdm parts i just want it dropped wit a carbon fiber hood an lip!!! an depo headlights
                        i was talkin about the gauages. but i cant talk too much...i fiber glassed my interior just a little bit. besides that the only other ricer thing is a sticker that says "accord type-r" ahaha! thats it really

Comment

Originally posted by Darkproduce View Post
                          i was talkin about the gauages. but i cant talk too much...i fiber glassed my interior just a little bit. besides that the only other ricer thing is a sticker that says "accord type-r" ahaha! thats it really
                          lol the gauages i understand but i like they way they look at night and u got a accord type r sticker lol if u have a h22 and its not huge i guess its not bad this dude that lives around the block got "acura type r"sticker on his accord!!!! now thats was crazy lol

Comment

Working...
                          X