G23/g22 vtec swaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HaulAss247 View Post
    Hey Deevergote you still lurking around man??
    Of course!
    I spend most of my time monitoring the beginner sections, though. That’s the only place trouble ever crops up anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      Of course!
      I spend most of my time monitoring the beginner sections, though. That’s the only place trouble ever crops up anymore!
      Thats good though man, I hang around on the facebook pages now more than anything for car stuff and some of the things that get said on there. Whoa boy lmao. I miss the forum atmosphere I had here man.
      Previous cb7members ride thread
      86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

Thats good though man, I hang around on the facebook pages now more than anything for car stuff and some of the things that get said on there. Whoa boy lmao. I miss the forum atmosphere I had here man.
        Yeah, those Facebook pages are packed full of attention seekers that don’t actually want to learn anything.
        We have an official CB7tuner group open only to those that sign up on the threat in OT. It’s not terribly active, but it’s also got no drama at all!
        Unfortunately, nobody can seem to figure out that they need to add themselves to the list here on the forum to get accepted. I have like 200 pending requests!

Comment

I have few pics of the head process in my MRT if you want to use them.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
          JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Working...
          X