No announcement yet.

Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island Meet-This summer 2005-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dpa is ok, but thats more where people race at come fri/sat night.

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=26103

^here's the link for my meet, it will be within the next two weeks, so lets get planning.
    '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
    -'93 BRP LX 4AT
    -'92 AGP LX 5MT
    -'93 AGP EX 4AT
    10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

O now theres suppose to be a meet.

Too late now

Comment

your the man bronx (sike) well nope. well anyway as far as gloryaccordy no ***** you didnt wait for 20 minutes its more like 5. Tickets how the fuck can you get a ticket for backing up and staayin at the side fo the road at the tollbooth. my priorities are straight ***** my belt only came off i though i was overheating too it was mainly because of the car not gettin enough power. BUt next time while im heading to the meet im not waiting for you and your oilpump is going out hmm damn i see your priotites arent up to date. I could change it for you but im too busy so .

MY cars runnin it mint shape except for little shit like that here and there unlike yours. And from now on when we have meets stay home no low-ballers allowed be sure to leave early and leave a note i think when we where at the fuddruckers the main reason why you left was because when you where online and iddnt have any dough to eat youy got mad and bounced not because your cousin was throwin a party it was probably at mconalds. And nope i dont need a cellphone bro its too much money its another bill i dont need and no my credit is excellent you see the shit i got on my car and i didnt even need a loan it was all in full cash .

Comment

We went through a whole half a CD on the side of the road. It's whatever anyway, I'm sorry we held you up leaving, you're right, it was messed up, but don't play dumb...there were signs all on the side of the highway talking about 'no stopping zone, no stopping zone'...it's enough that we waited for like 30 mins. And my point still stands, if you had a phone or had asked someone for their phone it would have been a totally different situation.

And yea you're right I left cause I wasn't trying to pay $15 for a meal, I have to pay my PHONE bill and I had some other business to tend to that night. It's whatever though, I'm done talkin about it...I was wrong for holding you up and I was wrong for not backing up, but it's 2005 man you should really have a phone in this day and age, esp. with a highly modified car. If you had overheated and cracked your block and you left alone what would you do? It's whatever though man I'm done, life is too short to hold grudges, and like I said good luck with everything and I hope you keep contributing to the site cause you know your stuff.

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

what the hell is all this for? yo h22sparkle your car is fast and all that and you're a cool ***** for the most part, but you shouldn't just go off knocking niggas' financial status or anything involving their situation because you don't know them.

if i would've went out there, i wouldn't have been paying 15$ for a fucking burger, plus drinks, plus tips. fuck that. right now i'm trying to catch my hand again, after spending damn near 2k on this car since i've purchased it (maintenance only). i've replaced clutch, axles, catalyic convertor, valve cover gasket, o2 sensor, water pump, timing belt, spark plugs, wires, battery (switched it because i had a optima from the other cb7), rotors, pads, shocks, springs. and i still have more to fix, my front motor mount is owned, my oil pan gasket seems to have a slight leak, my tie-rod bushings are shot, and i'm pretty sure most of the front suspension needs to be changed (ie: ball joints, bent lca - i see a caster issue), my muffler is rusted out (time to get a s2k muffler with 2.25in piping), i still haven't gotten a camber kit or an alignment so i'm getting owned by camber, its just fucking item after item so i'm really hurting.

i've started a new job, nice pay, nice location (federal plaza), summer hire though, and i've only been working a month (get paid bi-weekly) so i haven't really saved shit. i've paid back some money for repairs and shit, and got a couple mods.

i guess gloryaccordy has a similar situation, and i see now he's not even working, try to understand that man. its fucked up he left you, its fucked up i left you coming back from palisades, i know that much. but don't od now.
            '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
            -'93 BRP LX 4AT
            -'92 AGP LX 5MT
            -'93 AGP EX 4AT
            10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

man yall are lucky if only 100 miles is the furthest you have to go ,most people in texas have to go like 300 miles i know 93exr33 had to go like 5 hours lol so i would consider 100 miles nothing thats only like hour and half i do that to my grandmas

I Dunno My 2 cents

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
              nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
              nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
              nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
              AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
              AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
              AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
              nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

I dont kno about you guys, but i paid $9.95 for a good meal.
                And Rich (Jak) payed like $10.58 for this EEEnormous meal
                with huge ass fries.........

But ummm...where is this meet goin to be at? im down.

140hp Aint Shit on A Heavy Ass Car!

Comment

I'm down for anything in BK/Queens...

And yea there is a life outside these forums...like I said my bad about ditching you, it was fucked up, I'm a man and I'll own up to that. But cmon now it's 5 days later. Let's move forward.

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

my cars been fixed it neer overheated at all i thought it did but it didnt odd it was just a wire thats loose. The only reason why bronx left was because he was busy tryin to keep up with typesbaby but thats a different story . Its only 10 bucks and you get what you pay for and you get to choose what you want on it. 10 bucks is not alot. I may go to the meet on ly if bronx is there if not im stayin home and goin headhunting for civics. MOving on

Comment

meet

i really don't know the ny area too well. if any jersey peeps are going to the meet, let me know. That way I can follow. And Tito, yes, the meal was worth 9.50. My burger was on point with the strips of bacon. Sparkle, i didn't get a chance to really scope your car out, if you goto the meet i'll check it out then. Keep posting fellas.

Comment

I would come to but i have a crx and i don't think ya'll would allow that so i guess i am staying home and plus my crx didn't get fixed up yet so it doesn't matter and i think it would be a good idea to hold it in queens

Comment

Good Ideas guys

SRY FOR POSTING TWICE BUT I POSTED IT THE WRONG PLACE I THINK I AM STILL GETTING USTO THE SITE SO PLEASE GO EASY ON ME ON

I would come to but i have a crx and i don't think ya'll would allow that so i guess i am staying home and plus my crx didn't get fixed up yet so it doesn't matter and i think it would be a good idea to hold it in queens

Comment

Yah we should start a local club...

Comment

Apparently Rosie O'Donnells Anus is in first for locations..I'm going to have to try calling her publicist.
                              My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Good Idea

yeah we should but i couldn't join it cause i don't have my car or license yet i am just going around trying to learn some stuff till o get those 2 things. But i agree and probably ya'll would let me join.

Comment

Working...
                                X