Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sup guys, new to the fourm (first post). I bought a coupe a couple weeks ago and the old owner told me to check out the fourm. im diggin it son, lots of good info, sweet cars and the sweet sweet love of ownin a accord haha

nice, another coupe owner. i see youre from NH. you should check out the meet/cruise that's being scheduled for october. im in CT and hope to be making the drive up!

Comment

welcome!
      Originally posted by deevergote
      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Welcome! Who was the old owner of your car?

Comment

welcome. im pretty new myself, i have a 91 sedan. and yup yup, we gotta love our rides =)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Welcome! Who was the old owner of your car?
            DJ metadelic. sorry for the long delay dude. forgot about this one haha.

Comment

Cool. Hopefully Wanda is in good hands then!

Comment

Cool. Hopefully Wanda is in good hands then!
                im about to blow the damn thing up. brakes, needs a massive amount of brake work. right now shes stuck on chucks lift with no rear brakes at all cause i guess shit was so rusted that the caliper brakets snaped.... the massive amount of oil that gets burned cause of the fucked up dizzy. missing a bolt that the previous owner kinda well.... over looked that. it pissing anti freeze from only god know wheres at random as fuck times. fuck that pice of shit, its gonna meet up with a maple tree.

Comment

My H22's dizzy has been missing a bolt since 2003. Hasn't been a problem.

Comment

My H22's dizzy has been missing a bolt since 2003. Hasn't been a problem.
                    i could give a fuck less about your h22 dizzy's. how the fuck do you delete your account on here?

Comment

Like that. Bye!

How dare someone sell you a 20 year old car that isn't PERFECT! Moron.

Comment

LMAO

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Damn Phil, where have you been?

Comment

Just been busy with the personnel life you know .
                            got a lots of catching up to do.

it's funny how this guy seemed nice at first,then he turned 180 degree quick

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

God damn who pissed in this dudes cheerios
                              -Will

Comment

Working...
                              X