4th Annual Mid-Atlantic Spring Meet 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justin'saccord View Post
    well you kno that im coming down to you guys for a night den we can all roll down there together
    that's cool...

the sedan
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
    the wagon
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
    the integra
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

I should definately be able to make it. Put me down and 1988CRXSI from CH.

Side note I dont see a thread on CH for this meet.
      Last edited by Cobalt; 11-18-2010, 08:55 PM.
      Call me Travis.
      2006 Cobalt LS/SC ~ "Burt the Bloody Bumble Bee"
      1992 Accord LX ~ "Smoothie"
      1991 CRX Si ~ Hellion
      1989 GMC S15 ~ Oldie

Comment

Originally posted by Cobalt View Post
        I should definately be able to make it. Put me down and 1988CRXSI from CH.

Side note I dont see a thread on CH for this meet.
        Luna said he was going to post up on there with the info, maybe he just hasn't gotten around to it yet. No big deal though, anybody can post up on there if they want......just be somewhat selective of who is coming as stated above.

Added and added.
        Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
          Luna said he was going to post up on there with the info, maybe he just hasn't gotten around to it yet. No big deal though, anybody can post up on there if they want......just be somewhat selective of who is coming as stated above.

Added and added.
          I will actually be putting an interest thread first then a full meet thread if interest is high. If interest is high I will go along if not I won't bother. Does that sound ok?

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

put me as a maybe but more of a yes than a no.
            COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
              Don't you stay in Winston salem?

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
                I will actually be putting an interest thread first then a full meet thread if interest is high. If interest is high I will go along if not I won't bother. Does that sound ok?
                This is the way I see it......if anyone knows another tuner that ISN'T a member on here and would like to invite them, cool. This is OUR Meet and I don't want to turn this into another site's Meet but allowing anyone & everyone to just show up. As members of this site we all treat each other like family......for the most part ......where as some other sites don't. Moral of the story is.......if you know someone and can vouch for them then by all means invite them, if not.....don't bother.

For anybody that's a member of CB7Tuner/CD5Tuner/UGS.........let's see those names on the list!

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                Cool. Added.

Comment

ill be there in something different hopefully
                  WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                    ill be there in something different hopefully
                    You still have the CB, right? Either way it's all good. Added.

Comment

I made a Meet sig pic today for anyone that wants to use it..........it's in the 2nd post of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                        Will do.

Talked to him yesterday...........he's going to check it out and let me know what's up. Go ahead and post up on Carolina Hondas........just make sure they're aware of our rules 1st.

Just checked their site out and I'm going to change it........4 different tracks, prices are a little cheaper AND it's right up the rd off of 70 which where we'll already be. Nice find man! Oh yeah...........added.

That was awesome!
                        Frankie's Fun Park If I were you I would definitely contact them in advance and clear it with them...be sure they cool with us hanging in the parking lot...especially for those that wont be go-carting. I went to a Import NC meet there a couple years ago and they tried to run us off the lot saying we were keeping customers from parking and they threatened to tow all of us and what not...PITA is what they were...BUT that was because no one called in advance to make sure they knew we were coming and what not.

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
                        Kris I'll do it get on that and yeah I'll post the rules. Any other rules that you would like memto post?

And Tony screw you! Lol
                        Dude...that was an epic moment...and guess what...I got it on film....lol

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                          Frankie's Fun Park If I were you I would definitely contact them in advance and clear it with them...be sure they cool with us hanging in the parking lot...especially for those that wont be go-carting. I went to a Import NC meet there a couple years ago and they tried to run us off the lot saying we were keeping customers from parking and they threatened to tow all of us and what not...PITA is what they were...BUT that was because no one called in advance to make sure they knew we were coming and what not.

Dude...that was an epic moment...and guess what...I got it on film....lol
                          In the beginning of Feb I'm going to call to reserve the shelter at the park so that's taken care of and then I'll call Frankie's to talk to them and let them know what's up too. I want to give it a couple months from now so we'll have a better head count of how many will be there if you know what I mean. That'll be 2 months advance notice and reservation for both so we should be good.

The idea is to hopefully have everyone inside Frankie's when we get there which would help avoid any trouble.......besides, there'll plenty of time to stand around the cars at the Meet spot before we go anyways.

Comment

That parkinglot we used for the CB's at frankies off to the side, we cant use that again since there is now a business in that building now. So we would all have to be able to park out front of frankies.
                            Jeff

Comment

I'll definitely be there, it's literally 10 minutes from me lol. I'll be bringing a bunch of chill Carolina Hondas people with me too

Underground.Society
                              Originally posted by Deevergote
                              If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

Also, fuck yeah! Raleigh! Haha

Underground.Society
                                Originally posted by Deevergote
                                If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

Working...
                                X