new swap time, it's about to get real big up in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
    anyways stay tuned, because Saturday August 24th 2013 updates will come.
    Wheres the updates lol.

Comment

Sorry, forgot to change that, I'm heading down to get it right now, the guy went drifting yesterday in Denver so we decided to drop by today instead, so in a few hours ill be cutting into that 240sx with my plasma cutter.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Nice sounds like a blast. It kind of sucks your cutting a 240 up as I have been looking for one pretty hard latelly. But well worth it in this case.

Comment

I dont know how i just saw this, but i would just like to say, that i have a full on chub right now. And the fact that it's an arcadia green accord makes it even better. Good luck man, looking forward to the finish product and some good vids.

Comment

As I said earlier I have an Update

sorry if the photo is MASSIVE!, I am using my phones photobucket app ATM but I will resize the photo on the website anyways I got the trans tunnel put and I am currently headed back to where the cars at , I won't be getting the rear section yet it will probably be a month or 2 before I get it, I will still need about 20" of tunnel though because the trans tunnel is only 42" long and I need 62" to go from the firewall to the rise in the floor at the rear seat so I might try and find 1 or 2 more 240's to the rear most part of the tunnel out and just weld it in, but I solved my exhaust routing issue for how I would get it around the trans since I cut out that piece also with the tunnel
            Last edited by almostJDM; 08-25-2013, 04:15 PM.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew22888 View Post
              Nice sounds like a blast. It kind of sucks your cutting a 240 up as I have been looking for one pretty hard latelly. But well worth it in this case.
              Yeah this 240 was rusted through the bottom under the drivers seat and frame rail bent due to a drift battle with a Lexus sc300 the guy smashed the front of the 240 into the sc300 but yeah, that was one of my requirements was not in good shape and not rust near the parts I need I didn't want to cut up a good one

1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread

Comment

good deal man

Ride List
                1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  Every time I see this thread resurface, I fear the "I give up, guys" post... glad this wasn't it!
                  People like us don't give up on projects like this; at least I don't think so!
                  The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Sup sup man. Its been a minute, how habe you been and nice to see more progress on this conversion

Is your # the same still?
                    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

yeah its still the same if you have the 480 number that is

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                      My FS Thread

Comment

ok so a little bit of an update, I did a little bit of work on the tunnel, got it tacked in so I could shape the metal around some sections of it before i remove it again and grind the paint off of the areas I need it to be, then it will be going in for good.

I will be going back down to work on it some more in a few days.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread

Comment

OMG finally a report. lol.

lookin good man!!

have you figured out what center console you'll be putting in to cover the hump in the middle?

Comment

No not yet.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread

Comment

still watching nice to see some progress . good work man.
                              this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
                              How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
                              Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

Yeah, haven't had any time to work on it, plus its been way to freakin cold, but I may go down and work on it this weekend/next week, it all depends on if my friend gets a heater, or at least some propane for the one we have, if not then march will be the soonest, since it's usually in the low 50's by then, and I wont be able to next month because I will be down in phoenix from jan 31st to feb 11th/12th, so yeah no updates yet

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                                My FS Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X