up to what year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

up to what year.

Already did a search but did not find exactly was i was looking for.
    I have a 93 10th ann. auto with a H22 and what is the lastest transmission year that i can install in my ride.i was told it is year 2000. Does it have to be from an accord or can it be from any honda except from a civic. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by zacatecas; 08-20-2010, 04:34 PM.

You could put a prelude tranny in there. Not sure about trannies, but engines didnt differ in the 98-02 Accords, so if you can put a 2000 Accord tranny in there, you can put a 2002 Accord Tranny in there.

Not sure about Acura CL or TL though.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Any F or H series transmission will bolt up. With the exception of the S2000 F20c and F22c, of course.
      My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

01 was the last year for the bb6 prelude and 02 was the last year for the f23a1 which shares the same bolt pattern for transmissions so to answer your question 02 is the lat year 01 is the last best year

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

What about sensor wiring? When (or do) any connectors/sensors change and become uncompatible? I'd like to know that, so I can install a super-low mileage auto that'll last me another 250k with minimum maintenance.
          MRT(vvv) --Stock CB7 Enthusiast #1--

Vouches: new_beginnings, ThrakBarts, beanzfynest617, JaK FRoSTWhiTE, 92_EX_Ninja, mak
          Originally posted by deevergote
          i am with the dumb. i cannot brain.

Comment

Working...
          X