Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Saxo Fog Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saxo Fog Lights

I posted on an old thread asking if anybody had actually purchased these fog lights but got no response. I read through the thread and noticed that nobody had actually ordered a set though there were a few people who said they were going to. I decided to take the risk and ordered some for my 92. I have been looking for an OEM set for the past couple years and haven't been able to find a complete set for a decent price. I was never able to find any at upullit; (almost scored some OE fogs but all that was left was an empty bumper ).

Here's the link:
    http://www.maxaudioworld.com/saxo-fo...rea-hd716.html

I've had the link saved for a while because the 92/93 fogs have been out of stock for quite some time and now for some reason they're back in stock and they're on sale for 20&#37; off so I was able to get them for $156 and that's including the international fedex shipping. I'll post some pics when they arrive.
    Last edited by rustyaccord; 02-28-2015, 08:48 PM.

Sweet! Can't wait to see them! I was planning on seeing how much I can get in bulk but I really want a set to replace my chrome shrouds.

Comment

Good deal! I was looking at that thread not too long ago and was disappointed to see nobody had any input whether they were nice or not. Looking forward to hearing your review, and seeing what components it includes (wiring + switch?)

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Watching this thread closely. If they are legit then I'm purchasing a few of both.

I still wonder if they are USDM style of JDM... The 90/91's look JDM but the pic is blurry.

Wiring and switch will be interesting to see as well.

Comment

I'm glad people are still curious about these and I hope it all turns out good. I don't know whether to be excited or not because I wasn't able to find a single review of the website itself or the fogs for that matter. I also haven't received an email from the site yet about my order (its been more than 24 hours) but I checked out with paypal so if anything goes south I'm not at a complete loss. Plus, from what I gather, the CB chassis is pretty popular in Malaysia so makes me not worry as much.

Comment

Unless you're just going for the 'OEM-options' look:

http://www.danielsternlighting.com/t...fog_lamps.html

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I actually do drive in "fog light appropriate" weather though the instances are few and far between. Also, let's be honest, who here doesn't care about the overall look of their car? I love the look of the factory fogs for these cars and I feel like it adds to the aggression factor plus they're very rare where I live as I only know of one other cb that has them. So, yeah, I'm getting them mostly for the 'OEM-options' look but it's always better to have them and not need them than to need them and not have them.

Comment

Originally posted by rustyaccord View Post
                I actually do drive in "fog light appropriate" weather though the instances are few and far between. Also, let's be honest, who here doesn't care about the overall look of their car? I love the look of the factory fogs for these cars and I feel like it adds to the aggression factor plus they're very rare where I live as I only know of one other cb that has them. So, yeah, I'm getting them mostly for the 'OEM-options' look but it's always better to have them and not need them than to need them and not have them.
                Unfortunately, they're going to be total garbage regardless of the weather conditions. I had Hella Yellowstar bulbs in mine, and you could barely tell they were on.

They do look fantastic though, both on the car and when they're turned on at night.

Comment

I still haven't received an order confirmation email from maxaudio.com on my order and it's been a week since I placed my order. They did say to allow 5 - 7 business days for shipping so I should get them on Tuesday at the latest. More updates to follow.

Comment

Oh, I'm not knocking these lights at all; simply providing info with that link if you were going for function over form. No, aesthetically speaking Honda did a great job designing the CB's fogs, 90 or 92.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

That's mainly why I've wanted a set for so long and if I can get some functionality out of them, that's a plus.

Comment

I received the fog lights today and they look incredible! However, I was sent the 90/91 style. I messaged the company asking if they have any 92/93 in stock to exchange and am awaiting their response. I'll post some pics when I get the time.

Comment

Originally posted by rustyaccord View Post
                          I received the fog lights today and they look incredible! However, I was sent the 90/91 style. I messaged the company asking if they have any 92/93 in stock to exchange and am awaiting their response. I'll post some pics when I get the time.
                          Pics! Pretty awesome you received them.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X