Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New To CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New To CB7

hey,

new here to cb7 tuner just thought id say hello from ottawa and show you some progress of my 91 ex-r 4 door

details
    gunmetal gray(old owner painted it)
    came on prelude sr wheels
    power everything
    2.5 catback
    cai
    Neuspeed race springs

They way i picked it up:

1 Week later:

Qauter panels redone with metal, New 17s,at this pint i had all new brake lines,brakes all around,1 front wheel bearing, 1 rear wheel cylinder,oil change,plugs wires and basic tune up stuff done

then got my 10 day and brought her home

4 hours later went out and sold the 17s and bought some ITRS

been driving it ever since heres how it sits now black housed headlights shaved emblems no grill:<

and a couple cool pic after a storm

this car is super fun and suprisingly good shape i bopught it at 409,000KMs and have hgad it for about a month im at 415,000 its on the stock motor and clutch and really the onlt mechanical problem ive had it replacing the oil can becasue it was really rusted and leaking!

Oh and im currently looking for a new front bumper as you can see in the pictures it is peeling andwhat you cant see is its warped if youn have one in the ottawa area please PM me!

Comment

bump

Comment

it looks good man . you only need to get that bumper painted ,and an grill .all in all your off to a nice start.

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by ncoutlaw View Post
          it looks good man . you only need to get that bumper painted ,and an grill .all in all your off to a nice start.

thanks man im looking for a new bumper as we speak and a grill, i cant seem to find a classified section on the forum or am i just blind?

Comment

yeah it looks good man. i like that color alot. im thinking of painting mine a simular color.

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
            Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

nice car.love the color

Comment

Nice ride man!!!!
                You got any shots of the interior?

Keep up the good work!!
                Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                Coupe MRT

Comment

cool man but why/how the hell you go threw rims like that!!

but lookin good man and welcome.
                  back at it again

Comment

NICE.......................
                    A.K.A BLACKCB7 ON FLACCORDS.COM

Comment

Itr's = Sex!!!
                      USDM [H] PiMP

iP0P VTEC
                      WhiTE B0Y!!!

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                        cool man but why/how the hell you go threw rims like that!!

but lookin good man and welcome.

thanks man and how do i go threw rims like that? lol well teh rims it came on had bald tires and it was cheaper to buy there rims with brand new tires form a friend then to buy new tires, then i sold them for 3x as much as i paid and found a minty set of itrs!

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
                          Nice ride man!!!!
                          You got any shots of the interior?

Keep up the good work!!
                          no interior shots right now but its basically all stock burgandy with an alpine cd player with ipod hookup just clean

Comment

i like the car! the rims are sexxy. what are your plans for the car?

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanEpidemik View Post
                              i like the car! the rims are sexxy. what are your plans for the car?
                              right now i have an h22 in my garage slowy and i mean slowly being built for boost, and i have an f22 waiting to go in with 1/2 as many kms as my motor just so i can get around while the h22 is being done

Comment

Working...
                              X