Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

jdm headlight problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdm headlight problem

Hey guys my car was in an incident in front of my car and i decided to get the jdm headlights.. well the passenger side fit perfect but the driver side doesnt.. i also came across that they are not the same light... i got them off of password jdm.. here are some pics...

[IMG][/IMG]

this is the one that fit

[IMG][/IMG]

and this is the one the doesnt fit... where it curves in on the other passenger headlight the driver side just goes straight..

soo guys what should i do? send it back and a new one or is there something i can do??? thanks for the help guys.. keep up the good work
    Behind Racing. We Get Shit Done From Behind... Tell yah gurl dat

inspire or cc2 headlamps? hard to tell with the pic..

show password JDM the pics and im sure they will send out a replacement before you even send back the wrong one.

Comment

wtf?? that's crazy.. the left one is not for the cb at all.. can you get a pic of the headlights only?

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

yeah i will get a pic of it tomorrow.. its about to storm in a lil bit

Comment

if the driver side looks different, then its probably from another car.

Let Password JDM know that you are part of the big CB7tuner crew, and they should treat you pretty well.

they should look like this, obviously.

DEVOTE

Comment

thanks for the advice guys.. i just emailed them

Comment

yea, the driver side looks like vigor

you didnt notice before trying to install them?

Comment

yea i noticed later.. i was just really excited to put them on since my car hasnt been up and going for a few weeks.

Comment

it's cool, pwjdm should help you out, if not i'll go down there myself and bitch :P

Comment

the 'other' light is from a vigor/inspire dude.

can u get a refund? or an exchange?

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                    Honda Accord Euro-R
                    Honda Odyssey Absolute
                    Honda City I-DSi
                    Honda Stream

Comment

A difference is nothing but obvious.
                      NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335
                        the 'other' light is from a vigor/inspire dude.

can u get a refund? or an exchange?
                        yeah they are inspire headlights when i bought mines the same thing almost happend to me but i cought it and they gave me the correct ones but it wasent on the internet bought them in person...

Comment

Yea you can tell they are different.. They better exchange them lol

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
                          BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                          SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

alright guys i just need to send that one in and i get a new one.. now back into the waiting game

Comment

Working...
                            X