• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still want a mustang....like this

that thing is bad

what even is that?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

looks like a slowbra with a shitload of power.

I'll take a Vette any day over a Mustang. Mustangs normally need a good 100hp advantage to keep up with Vettes. Why? Because it is a crappy designed vehicle. Also, once you start making power in a Mustang, good luck even going in a straight line without losing control due to the shitty suspension design.
      This is just MY opinion. I respect everybody with a fast Mustang especially ones that sound good which 95% of them do.
      Last edited by rexload; 11-12-2010, 10:24 PM.

Comment

reminds me of a car show i went too.... but the 60k Vette caught fire lol

^^MY OLD RIDE
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
          reminds me of a car show i went too.... but the 60k Vette caught fire lol
          hahahaha thats what I was thinking. I think the vids online

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

i have been for rides in some bad ass vetts a 405 zo6 a 505 z06 and a 1200hp sts twin turbo zo6 they are bad ass cars but i couldent afford one..
            a nice lightly modded mustang would be something i could get into price wise

Comment

id get a notchback 5.0 and do doughnuts in it all day long in every intersection i cross.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                id get a notchback 5.0 and do doughnuts in it all day long in every intersection i cross.
                no shit

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
                  Because it is a crappy designed vehicle.

Also called a "FORD" in most states.

I'm with you on that one. I've never liked mustangs. I drove one once and the shifter practically put my hand into the console because of the silly curvy s shape. The one I drove was bought by a kid I went to high school with. He got the GT in 2005 and paid 17000 dollars for it. It still couldn't keep up with my other friends nearly stock Z28 camaro, even after the mustang got a programmer and full exhaust intake and wheels.
                  Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Hemi.......nuff said

no
                    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                    $30 HID kits here Thread
                    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Vettes and Mustangs are in different classes. That's like comparing a Miata to a Supra.

Comment

Always been a big Mustang fan. A friend says his uncle owns this beast (that actually sounds suspiciously like him in the passenger seat, )

And some more sweet muscle; love this video.
                        Last edited by CyborgGT; 11-13-2010, 04:43 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

COBRA. nice ride

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                            COBRA. nice ride
                            actually it is a pretty bumpy ride unless you are on a very smooth road.

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
                              looks like a slowbra with a shitload of power.

I'll take a Vette any day over a Mustang. Mustangs normally need a good 100hp advantage to keep up with Vettes. Why? Because it is a crappy designed vehicle. Also, once you start making power in a Mustang, good luck even going in a straight line without losing control due to the shitty suspension design.
                              This is just MY opinion. I respect everybody with a fast Mustang especially ones that sound good which 95% of them do.
                              Not why. Mustangs and Corvettes are two totally different tiers of car.

That being said, OP:

Mustangs are fucking killer man. I had a 2000 GT. 4.6 V8, RWD and 5 speed all for 8k???? SIGN ME UP!!!
                              It took me about 15 minutes to get used to the curved shifter, but once I went through the gears once or twice, I not only grew proficient in slammin gears, but learned to prefer that type of shifter.

After autocrossing my Mustang, I'll be the first to admit that their suspensions ARE NOT designed for slinging around corners. But they will still corner fast as fuck if you learn the car's handling behaviors. It's about a smooth weight transition, and feeling the car go light before the torque tries to kill you. And there's hardly a suspension company out there that doesn't make a nice set up for the ol pony cars.

Mustangs are just all about the experience. It's about a rediculously loud exhaust. It's about doing a donut here and there, reverse 180s, and burnouts. You have to force that car to do some things. They don't always want to take a 25mph exit ramp at 45 or 50, but they can. They don't always want to put the power down and go like hell, but they can. You just have to know how to drive THAT car. It's been said before, and I'm saying it now. 99% of cars, not just fast ones, but even a taurus or cavalier will NEVER meet their potential performance wise in factory form BECAUSE 99% of drivers don't posses the talent to take them there. It's just a fact. But if you get a stang, and take the time to learn it, feel it out, and see what it likes, what it hates, and how it reacts to your inputs as driver, then that mustang can do some amazing things. Take it from me.

All in all, I'd buy another mustang this very second if I could. It was the best car I've ever owned, hands down. (for the record, I'd still have it had my friend not rear ended it and totaled it)

They LOVE mods too... Mine had VIS carbon fiber hood and trunk, a diablo pred tune, K&N shortie, and let me just say, "Holy FUCK." if you want, I'll try to get a video of one of my autocross runs off a dvd and onto here. Just holler if you wanna see.
                              Last edited by turbomaxx; 11-14-2010, 06:33 PM.
                              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                              Disregard females, acquire currency
                              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Working...
                              X