X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
    lol you saw my lude seats at the aliso creek meet

mmk, so you're going to need to take off the inner bracket/slider from the accord seat. Fairly easy, just have to cut up the side to unbolt it

Unbolt the prelude bracket/slider inner and bolt the accords one on.

Half way there!

Here's the tough part, you'll need to separate the slider from the accord bracket outer. 92-93s have tack welds, so it's not that easy. 90-91's there are just two rivets or so. After you get this done, bolt the sliders onto the prelude brakcet or weld.

I didnt try to unbolt the prelude outer bracket/slider for some reason, probably because i'd have to tear up the seat.

The quick and sloppy way is to only swap the inner bracket/sliders and try to use the prelude outer. It's suppose to work but it sits very off centered, and ghetto looking.
    lol, yea remember i told you i wanted them? well i got them now, lol. you lagged it on the rims btw...
    you dont have any pics of the way you did the outer rails? cause yea i heard that you just need to swap the inners. but if you say it looks sloppy and ghetto, im not into that lol. i dont mind the welding i could get it done. but i want to see how the outers come off. or what i need. do you think a dremmel would work?
    The past, is history:The future, is a mystery:The present, is a gift.
    James 4:7
    Submit yourself to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Comment

if i remember right, it was very hard to get my dremel into that spot. Then again I just drilled out the rivets, didnt have deal with tack welds in 92-93s. I'd test it out on your passenger seat, it's what I did

Yea i lagged on wheels, but I thought you found something else :P

Honestly, I'd maybe goto the junkyard, and grab some outers from a 90-91.

Comment

Yea ill test it on the passenger side first.
        well i did. i got 2 10th anniversary wheels. so now i have 2 cd5s and 2 10th annis

Comment

Ok guys, I got my bb6 seats in, and I have to say,I was not 100% satisfied. I am 6'2" and the seats sit high. not really what i expected. To those of you that have these seats in, do they sit low? And if so, how can I do that? Also they sit kind of crooked from the inside. did i do something wrong?
          Will post pics as soon as photobucket uploads them from my phone.

Comment

2001 is 300 seats

a person who looks at somthing and see it as waste is no person at all but he who see what it could be will suceed
            out with the old and in with the new

Comment

Here are my seats installed

Comment

Note to all Fat men (or Ladies), stay far away from Prelude seats. They poke in the soft tender regions of your side............. That is all.

Comment

just got CL seats in mine ... the back don't fit just right but the fronts bolted right up !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                  A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

u gotta swap brackets from your oems for the rear CL/TL/RL to fit properly
                    frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

[/QUOTE]

tisk tisk
                      running seat ment to have head rest without them is very dangerous. You get rear ended and you could be killed or paralyzed by even at a moderate speed.

A friend and i were rear ended by a gmc dullie pickup truck and we were in dodge neon. It sent the seat to full incline in a snap. the seat broke, but not are necks.

Comment

do seats from an 89 prelude bolt directly in or what do i gotta do?

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                        And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
                        Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

I haven't seen anyone confirm it, but do the 6th gen accord seats bolt in or do they require modifications? Cause those would be sweet it looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
                            You mean these?

hey there ronald , did you pick up the bride mounting brackets with those, or did the stock brackets work ? im thinking of getting some of those bride zeta or a nice set of Corbeaus and wanted to know if its just better to not hassle with the stock brackets or just cave in and buy the ones that are meant for the seats. Thanks

Comment

My seats

I'll post mine up....

All black leather Nissan Maxima front and rear seats.
                              All Power! (yes they are fully functional!)

You see models at every car show.
                              But have you ever seen a model that actually takes the car she built to a show?

Comment

What year maxima are those from?

Originally posted by 1BadCB View Post
                                I'll post mine up....

All black leather Nissan Maxima front and rear seats.
                                All Power! (yes they are fully functional!)

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
                                Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X