No announcement yet.

domesticated : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By this point I think I have the wiring schematic memorized. I have the paths mapped for Connector A, B, and I'm halfway through D. And D is going to be annoying. All the sensors are connected to the service light. Gonna be a pain. I'm going to get the engine running, the charging system working, then the lights, and possibly the instrument cluster.
    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Waiting on my tensioner to replace the belts. Cam seal on the way, trans on the way. I have one line left to finish on the brake system. Then the powertrain can be put in. Then I can finish the harness and the car should be able to move and stop on its own after that. Well a bunch of other little things.

Comment

Also when I'm done with the harness I'll post the excel sheet I made to guide me through this. May be helpful to others.

Comment

Yay, this came. Now I can put my engine back together. Next week. Cause I'm headed to the Derby in Louisville tomorrow.

Comment

It finally got here! And I got a billion stickers lol.

Comment

That's a lot of stickers!

Everybody is getting a rebuilt transmission. Aren't you like the third person?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

From Synchrotech? Yea. But I don't think anyone has had theirs built to the extent mine was. The custom final drive was a 500 dollar option. While thing was 2650 shipped with a 500 dollar core exchange.

Comment

So jealous!

You're gonna take some vids when it's up and running, right?

Comment

Probably...

Comment

Installed my Skunk2 cam seal, tensioner, and timing belt. Gonna bolt the powertrain in tomorrow.

Comment

I belive our engines have two temp sensors, one on the inlet, one on the outlet. do you guys know which one is connected to the ECU and which one is connected to the gauge cluster. I'm trying to finish up my ECU wire harness.

Comment

There are three, maybe 4 but I know for certain three, coolant temp related sensors on the side of the block.

The one with the wht-grn wire is connected to the fan timer unit and the PGM-FI unit(ECU).
                          The one with the blu wire goes to the radiator fan relay.
                          The single wire one goes to the gauge cluster.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Oh holy crap lol. I'm just running a switch fire the fans, I've already eliminated all the logic hardware. And as far as the cluster, I'm not even sure if I'll be running the stock l one anyway. Thanks!

Comment

Just purchased my plane ticket! Renting a house 2 mules from the track. Has a pool.

Comment

Ticket to France that is.

Comment

Working...
                                X