No announcement yet.

JoeyBoy_cb7 : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks oneoffaccord, accordtyper, and pigpen.. really appreciate it.

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
    Wagon is looking good with that front lip Joey. Looks like you have to realign the front bumper though because the driverside is hanging off.
    yeah it's hanging.. it's because i was stubborn.. i should have listened when everybody told me to spend $ for a brand new OEM bumper.. that's what i get for not listening..

Originally posted by blackcb7
    there will be a service fee of 100 dollars for the usuage of the air compressor, plus maintance fee

haha jk jk
    hehe you know i gotchaa...

Originally posted by casterX
    looking BAD joey!(BAD in a good way that is.. )

ps; you still owe me that Jolly Hotdog and the Banana Lanka Pie!

I know huh... we'll go next time. lemme know when you visit your brother again. I'll deliver it to you there if i'm in the area too

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7

I know huh... we'll go next time. lemme know when you visit your brother again. I'll deliver it to you there if i'm in the area too

hahaha!

i'm there almost every sunday.. You.. let me know when you're in the area so i can show you the CB's well needed, long over due "hilamos"
      Last edited by casterX; 03-30-2007, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Joey the cb7 is looking sweeeeeet cant wait to see it with the new shoes you just got. Keep up the good work maaan!
        14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

hahaha!

i'm there almost every sunday.. You.. let me know when you're in the area so i can show you the CB's well needed, long over due "hilamos"
          heheh edi pahilamos na! sige i'll let you know ahead of time if i'll be in the area. tsaka you should come down too whenever we have mini meets. i'll try to arrange for one in the next few weeks.

Originally posted by PRIMESNIPER
          Joey the cb7 is looking sweeeeeet cant wait to see it with the new shoes you just got. Keep up the good work maaan!
          thanks man trying to finish up most of the car before the april 21st meet. we'll see how it goes heheh

Comment

..........the wagon looking really good....everything about it

Originally posted by deevergote
            Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Nice! Hey I got a cb9 vintag if you want one. Lemme know bro!

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Nice Wag mine is under kunstuktion at the moment good to see a G-square grill on the car they are made for G-square is a aftermarket wagon company just picked up a G-square for my CB9
                Out in the driveway building something

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

i wanna wagon!

nice rim choice! diggin the wagon.
                    PROFESSOR
                    Edison, NJ

green-T
                    92 accord LX
                    BEFORE, PRESENT, AND AFTER PICS COMING SOON!
                    (FROM RICE TO NICE)

My ride

Hit up myspace

Comment

ooo the front end is coming together with the lip. you better finish up that side mirror. you'll get too comfortable with only one haha. sweet!
                      1cor10:31
                      - 92 LX coupe
                      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                        ooo the front end is coming together with the lip. you better finish up that side mirror. you'll get too comfortable with only one haha. sweet!
                        haha...I didn't even notice that.

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool

hahah darn.. thought you'd let that pass... well hopefully by the time of the next meet most of the car will be together already. minus the H

Comment

x3 on that side mirror.. unless you're shooting for that 70's 80's PDM look..

Comment

on joeys defense, mirrors are getting resprayed, hopefully done by this week
                              Members Ride

Comment

x3 on that side mirror.. unless you're shooting for that 70's 80's PDM look..
                                damn this sidemirror thing is owning me hahah i might as well go and retro fit those bunny ear sidemirrors (as my dad calls it) that mount on the front fenders instead of the a pillars

Originally posted by blackcb7
                                on joeys defense, mirrors are getting resprayed, hopefully done by this week
                                finally, someone speaks up for me... thanks jesus! yeah hopefully it'll be done by the end of the week so we can get things up and going!

Comment

Working...
                                X