***Pooping spinoff ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sit. Tried standing once.. felt like i didnt even clean my ass lol
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

OMG WTF!?!?!?

I voted "standing" as a joke. I thought that was put there as a JOKE! then i read the posts...

Wtf is wrong with you people who stand and wipe?

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
      Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

Originally posted by kaf_baa_seba'a View Post
        OMG WTF!?!?!?

I voted "standing" as a joke. I thought that was put there as a JOKE! then i read the posts...

Wtf is wrong with you people who stand and wipe?
        im pretty sure the only people who stand and wipe are fat asses who take up more than the whole toilet seat

Comment

when i think of standing to wipe my ass i think of: not having my ass on the seat, not standing fully erected with butt cheeks closed, but more so like bending over to take it in the ass then wiping to fully clean the sphincter

BTW i have never wiped while sitting down i always raise my ass up about 6" vertically, wipe then discard papers/wet wipes

just noticed tippey's post i am 6'1" and 165lb my butt takes up most of the seat(with an elongated bowl) but i wouldn't say i am a fat ass, maybe you just smaller than average
          Last edited by quaidum; 08-06-2011, 12:59 AM.
          ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
            do you do the the one cheek up one cheek down method? If so I would consider that sitting, but besides those three options I can't think of any others...
            isnt it unsanitary to wipe down?

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by quaidum View Post
              when i think of standing to wipe my ass i think of: not having my ass on the seat, not standing fully erected with butt cheeks closed, but more so like bending over to take it in the ass then wiping to fully clean the sphincter

BTW i have never wiped while sitting down i always raise my ass up about 6" vertically, wipe then discard papers/wet wipes

just noticed tippey's post i am 6'1" and 165lb my butt takes up most of the seat(with an elongated bowl) but i wouldn't say i am a fat ass, maybe you just smaller than average
              So you just lift your ass up off the seat so you can reach under?

Thats pretty close to sitting in my book

Standing up to me is literally getting off the toilet and moving your feet from their previously planted area

Comment

http://howtowipeyourbutt.com/

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

1. I wipe towards the front. I have bigger biceps than triceps, so I get better leverage.
                  2. Always standing. I'm gonna try sitting when I have to go next, but I fear I'll be much to large.
                  3. Tippey. You weigh 90 pounds. Most dudes are a bit bigger then that. I'm 225. I take up the WHOLE seat, and then some.
                  Deev and I are buds

Comment

Originally posted by S Swap View Post
                    1. I wipe towards the front. I have bigger biceps than triceps, so I get better leverage.
                    2. Always standing. I'm gonna try sitting when I have to go next, but I fear I'll be much to large.
                    3. Tippey. You weigh 90 pounds. Most dudes are a bit bigger then that. I'm 225. I take up the WHOLE seat, and then some.
                    no i weigh 105

And many guys in here sit as well and im sure they're bigger than me. You're just madface that you're a fatass

How do you know how much i weigh anyways if you've only been a member for a couple weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                      So you just lift your ass up off the seat so you can reach under?

Thats pretty close to sitting in my book

Standing up to me is literally getting off the toilet and moving your feet from their previously planted area
                      well i do move my feet from their original position and neither of my cheeks are on the toilet seat but i and not standing fully erect where my cheeks are together either

it is more like squatting
                      ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

I don't wipe. i use the water spray to spray my butt hole. much cleaner. and then i wipe.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                        Honda Accord Euro-R
                        Honda Odyssey Absolute
                        Honda City I-DSi
                        Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                          no i weigh 105

And many guys in here sit as well and im sure they're bigger than me. You're just madface that you're a fatass

How do you know how much i weigh anyways if you've only been a member for a couple weeks?
                          Holy shit (teehee) you're little.

I kind of stand up. My feet stay in place as they were while I was shitting, but I just raise my ass up in the air. I feel like I can get to it better.

For some reason, If I wipe will sitting, I feel like I'm gonna get shit on my balls. And that wouldn't be cool.

5'9 170lbs
                          Last edited by cbscandal; 08-06-2011, 01:42 PM.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

I stand, so that way I'm not getting my hand in or near the bowl.

I've tried it all, and I'm comfortable with standing.

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335 View Post
                              I don't wipe. i use the water spray to spray my butt hole. much cleaner. and then i wipe.
                              Yeah, that way is good too. But whenever im near a squirter, i wipe my butt FIRST

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
                              Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

Originally posted by S Swap View Post
                                1. I wipe towards the front.
                                How in the world can you wipe towards the front?? You risk dirtying your johnson or ballsack...

SOLD!!
                                Boosted H22
                                375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Working...
                                X