Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn View Post
    Dayuummmm! That brake booster is still wet aint it!?? Lol
    haha, i wish it was wet lol

Originally posted by semitas View Post
    that booster did come out quite nice
    thank you sir

Comment

Whats up bro. Talked to you the other night on GT5. NYce to meet you.
      http://WWW.DUBWISE.NET

My Job!

9DUBWISE 92 LXhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142580

RHD ITR conversionhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172577

Comment

Originally posted by 9DUBWISE View Post
        Whats up bro. Talked to you the other night on GT5. NYce to meet you.
        the hell, lol. im always playing GT5. when are you playing next?

Comment

Well i havent updated this thread in a while cause i really dont have anything to update. Car is still in the same spot. pretty much gave away my whole rear disc conversion to a friend of mine. (long story). But dont worry i will be working on her shortly.

But i did end up getting a few pieces for my brake and clutch lines. So thats pretty much done and out the way. Will update this thread very slowly.

Comment

Heres a lip update, went to the salvage yard and picked up these honda odyssey front knuckles for $150. I will be sending them out to get powdercoated along with other parts. Will be updating here ever so often

Comment

That's cool but its still hor. Are there any 5lug roh setups?

Edit-nevermind its roh.
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                That's cool but its still hor. Are there any 5lug roh setups?

Edit-nevermind its roh.
                lol they are roh, probably getting the extended studs within the next week or so

Comment

Have a little update. Knuckles are all stripped down, wheel bearing/hubs are seperated. Wheel bearings are no good, new ones coming when assembly happens. Next on the list is to take off rear subframe for rack/pinion and lower control arms. Strip them all send every suspension peice to the powdercoater. Will have pics soon, after this storm is gone

Comment

dag MOLTS is such a rip off! thats crazy expensive knuckles!

Finally 5 lug tho! hell yeah.

Comment

$150 makes sense seeing as they came with the calipers, brackets, rotors and ABS sensors. I'm not saying that those parts are realistically worth that amount, but the pricing seems consistent.
                      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                        $150 makes sense seeing as they came with the calipers, brackets, rotors and ABS sensors. I'm not saying that those parts are realistically worth that amount, but the pricing seems consistent.
                        No you are right though, but if you need something and its there sometimes price doesnt matter

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                        dag MOLTS is such a rip off! thats crazy expensive knuckles!

Finally 5 lug tho! hell yeah.
                        yea i know Maury your telling me. But for $150 with calipers also isnt bad. I was looking at knuckles on ebay for the $75 each without shipping.

Comment

does the s2k clutch master bolt right up?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I had that question also

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_with_snail View Post
                              I had that question also
                              Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                              does the s2k clutch master bolt right up?
                              does it bolt up yes. do you have to do other modifications yes. am i going to say what is needed no. I used a civic master for my brothers accord.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                                does it bolt up yes. do you have to do other modifications yes. am i going to say what is needed no. I used a civic master for my brothers accord.
                                why not?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
                                X