Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Suspension and transmission AT Type Manual prelude01 complete in the 4-door accord91?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suspension and transmission AT Type Manual prelude01 complete in the 4-door accord91?

Hi, I wanted to know how the title says, suspension and transmission prelude complete a 01 in the 4-door accord91
    I searched forum and found several things about the suspension,
    But I have a doubt: the suspension of a prelude 01 '2 door fits our cars 4 door?
    And my other question was about the transmission of this prelude 01, your automatic transmission with manual shift, I would love to put the transmission in my car ☺, who lent him the car during the day, can not drive standard jejej, so I this transmission much interested and wanted to know I have to do to fit my block f22a4, research forum and all screws gives good and everything but my question is: how to preserve manual changes that I mean transmission automatic manual transmission, below is the picture that I meant.

All parts are sold, giving change my suspension, full suspension sell all, I want to have the 5 lug on my wheels, but want to make sure that if you can in a accord91 4 doors, not to make unnecessary spending.
    TCU?
    When you change only prelude01 TCU?, Or different connectors to accord91?
    the prelude is not for sale ECU and engine wiring, if TCU If you have sold, I spend the TCU?
    Arrows?
    spend the prelude to arrows? or preserve the accord?
    prelude in the transmission of
    or transmission of the accord

More than one asked what I do? and may serve someone else. I could post all the progress made in case anyone needs it.
    You are the only ones I can help, where I'm nobody moves the accords, I can not write English very well, if I could put pictures or links and you could better understand me, this is the single best forum for this 4th generation, thanks in advance for your help.

You cannot use a Prelude suspension on an Accord.

That transmission will take a lot of custom work to use. I know of one person that installed something similar (from a newer Accord), but he was from Malaysia.
    Also, any Honda after 1996 does not have a TCU.

Comment

Ok thanks for replying, look at a thread that if you could make 5 stud, images found on the forum, but not much described me occupied, but I needed was to know if it was for a 4-door Accord or the 2-door look comparison of the arm that holds the disc and are identical to our generation, but I doubt with my 2 doors to 4 doors, the truth is my only opportunity to have pieces of a prelude as to where I am and not many preluds a friend going to get the engine and wiring, but it will not need the tranny and that's when I thought fit into my schedule,

More than anything I transmission which told me that if I put the h22 head told me that my current tronarķa transmission, because I have said? but I would like to change, give me all transmission shifter all

Here I found interesting information but does not tell me if it's 2 or 4 doors

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=25359

and here some pictures

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=25357

Comment

the number of doors dont matter with the 5-lug conversion...

My Members Ride Thread
        Originally posted by deevergote
        You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

Thanks for answering, I was relieved when I read that no matter the number of doors hehe, see that you too were doing the 5-lug, I have seen in the forum to use parts of Odyssey, but why not use the suspension nomas direct the prelude? I'm not good at writing English for the moment I have all the parts of a 00 lude, see the spike if it is but the rest take care of another car than the lude?

Comment

if you use the parts off the odyssey they bolt up directly. the lower ball joint on the prelude spindle is larger than the one on our accords. you will have to have the ball joint hole on the front lower control arm reamed out to fit the prelude ball joint.

My Members Ride Thread
            Originally posted by deevergote
            You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

Ok then will I need to find a Odyssey, I can easily write the English if I could show a picture please to see that I have to remove the Odyssey. Thanks for your help

or indeed my accord is not hard rear drum is affecting that?

Comment

I look good in an odyssey, I have wanted to know what to do for the manual transmission automatic photo? Occupy 00 of the prelude wiring put it on my accord? also Ecu?.

Or just put the tranny and the shifter??
                The tranny and I can get the handle easily, but the wiring is difficult to get half and the ECU is also difficult.
                I have a p13 ecu 95 is not what it's worth ce
                I have thought of putting an h22 head and almost I have.
                Well now my car is automatic.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  You cannot use a Prelude suspension on an Accord.

That transmission will take a lot of custom work to use. I know of one person that installed something similar (from a newer Accord), but he was from Malaysia.
                  Also, any Honda after 1996 does not have a TCU.
                  Mike, we're putting in an H22a from a BB6 into a CB3 this weekend, complete with shifter. Let's see how it goes.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                  Honda Accord Euro-R
                  Honda Odyssey Absolute
                  Honda City I-DSi
                  Honda Stream

Comment

Tiptronic transmissions from BB6s are a nightmare. Please don't waste your time trying to swap one in. You;ll end up having to rip it back out again in no time at all!

Comment

would just the bb6 automatic shifter work on the stock 90-93 accord transmission, without having the tiptronic ?
                      Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

Originally posted by rkcb7 View Post
                        would just the bb6 automatic shifter work on the stock 90-93 accord transmission, without having the tiptronic ?
                        Could be possible. Depends on how Skilled you are.
                        wat?

Comment

Working...
                        X