Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Im starting to like 6th Gen Accords. Post sexy 6Gs in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Im starting to like 6th Gen Accords. Post sexy 6Gs in here!

Ive been lurking around on 6thGenAccord.Com I found a link in MikeW's sig.

I must say Im impressed. Dont get me wrong, nothing is gonna happen to the CB. They will always have a special place in my heart as my first love and first car. I have no plans in the near future of moving on from the 4G chassis.

But goddamn these Cgs are sexy as fuck. I like the sedans, and would prefer an EX 5spd in white.

So I was wondering if one of the 6G guys could teach me a thing or two about them....

What are the Chassis Codes? I know of CG6, but im sure theres more.

How many facias is there? Im assuming there is 4 (9800 sedan, coupe-- 0102 sedan, coupe) unless the V6 got different exterior visuals.

What seems to be the commom swap? Ive seen a few H22s, but that car just seems like it needs a K series...

Any other background info would be great. Im just trying to learn a thing or two before I join.

And if you have any sexy 6G pics, post them here.

Thanks

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
    Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

I'd like an EX 4dr 5spd, dark blue with leather, F20B swap.
    1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
      I'd like an EX 4dr 5spd, dark blue with leather, F20B swap.
      But those are such huge cars (nicknamed Boats by me and my friends). Im sure they are at least 3-400 lbs heavier than the CB.

It just seems like the motors that we envy for our cars wouldnt be sufficient enough. K24 looks to be the best way to go. Maybe if i get one, Ill buy my friends K24z3 for $800

Comment

I must agree. Color and bodystyle don't really matter to me, manual is a must though.

And you like white sedans? Here you go...

1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          I must agree. Color and bodystyle don't really matter to me, manual is a must though.

And you like white sedans? Here you go...

Thats pretty damn clean.

And if only they came V6 6MT. I know first hand how those auto suck big balls

Comment

V6 6mt didn't happen from the factory til 03 and only in coupe...... v6 6mt was available in sedan I think 06 and 07.

Comment

Originally posted by Pali_Mo View Post
              Thats pretty damn clean.

And if only they came V6 6MT. I know first hand how those auto suck big balls
              Very true, when I sold my CB7 I wanted a 6th gen but most were autos(except one with super duper high miles) and I had already done a manual swap on my old CB7 and didnt wanna go through it again so I passed. They're good looking when modded though.
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

you could swap the 6mt from the cl type s
                miss my turbo cb7
                moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by Pali_Mo View Post
                  But those are such huge cars (nicknamed Boats by me and my friends). Im sure they are at least 3-400 lbs heavier than the CB.

It just seems like the motors that we envy for our cars wouldnt be sufficient enough. K24 looks to be the best way to go. Maybe if i get one, Ill buy my friends K24z3 for $800
                  K24z3 makes 190hp/162 ft lbs. F20B manual makes 200hp. Not seeing the advantage here. There is the additional cost of swap mounts and custom axles.

Have you driven a 200hp H22 CB? They move pretty good, I know its not the fastest thing, but faster than a F23 CG. They aren't really that much bigger than a CB.
                  1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
                    you could swap the 6mt from the cl type s
                    I still can't help but wonder if you can swap a 5 speed automatic from the later years.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                      I still can't help but wonder if you can swap a 5 speed automatic from the later years.
                      i doubt it. the later years were c27s and the new ones are all j30, j32, j35. i think it bolts up differently
                      miss my turbo cb7

Comment

good luck finding that cl type s tranny and good luck finding it at a fair price!

And remember, if you get he f23 5spd you can always swap an h22a and tranny in there

or just turbo the f23 which i thing would be more cost effective

no
                        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                        $30 HID kits here Thread
                        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Euro R or bust

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                          Honda Accord Euro-R
                          Honda Odyssey Absolute
                          Honda City I-DSi
                          Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335 View Post
                            Euro R or bust

can you ship me one haha
                            miss my turbo cb7

Comment

white accord is sooo sexy

Comment

Working...
                              X