We lost another of our own.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We lost another of our own.

I just learned today that Christian Angeles, known here as Autotek, has passed away. I do not know any details, unfortunately. Those that knew him personally may share further info, if they care to.

I had the pleasure of meeting Christian briefly a few years ago, and he was a really nice guy.

My sympathy goes out to the Florida crew, as I know they're tight-knit... and this must certainly be a painful loss.

(I'm posting this picture of his car, because it is likely how he was best known on this forum by any that didn't know him personally.)

Wow, that's sad. I didn't hear about this but I'll ask a couple of my guys if they heard anything

Update:
    So I learned he recently had heart surgery, not sure if this was a factor in his passing but I knew he had problems with his heart previously.
    Last edited by Grumpys93; 09-18-2015, 01:59 PM.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Terrible, Terrible news.

I wish his family the best in this time, and wish there was more we could do.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Sad..huy009 sent me a text this morning..christian and his bro would come here summers...
        welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

Thoughts and prayers are with his family.

R.I.P
          MR Thread
          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

My wife just told me the news. I didn't know he was in JAX either. Saddens me he is gone. Condolences and prayers sent.
            The CB7 Collector.
            Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
            92 LX Coupe F22A1
            2013 Toyota Corolla S
            92 EX Sedan F22A1
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Damn. His wagon is one of those I'd looked up to. It always sucks to hear of someone dying before they're old, RIP.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Sleep in peace to him. I had the pleasure of meeting him at AFM. One of the coolest dudes you can meet. His wagon is awesome. No more suffering, no more pain. Prayers.
                I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                My coupe!!!
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Lots of love to his family and friends and all the old heads in the Fla crew.

Comment

Damn r I.p

Comment

Working...
                    X