Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

clearance deals for cb7 parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clearance deals for cb7 parts

I got an email yesterday from Rockauto in which they listed all of the manufacturer closeout deals they had for my car. The list is really long and lots of the parts are just dirt cheap. Belts under $2 calipers under $30. You can beat that at the junkyard.

http://www.rockauto.com/RSS/vehiclef...l=en&html=true

I'm not associated with rockauto except as a customer, I just thought that this group would likely find value in some of these deals.

Update 8/20/2017
    I just got a notice from RockAuto again with another closeout parts sale. Lots of parts!
    It looks like the same link as last time.
    Last edited by ukemike; 08-20-2017, 11:52 AM.
    ==========================
    1991 Accord Lemons Race Car, "The Minnow" RIP
    1993 Accord Lemons Race Car, "SpaceEx Starship"
    Neuspeed Race Springs, Koni Sports, Acura CL Rear Sway Bar,
    Adj Upper Control Arms -3.0deg front, -2.0 deg rear
    M2A4 Trans, Cusco 1-way Limited Slip Differential, Stage 2 Clutch and 11lb flywheel. A4 Header, 2" exhaust all the way back, catalyst delete, delta 262 grind, glasspack muffler, PT6 ECU.
    Acura CL3.0 Brakes Front and Rear, Raybestos St43 Pads, Redline 600 Brake Fluid

killer, thanks dude

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Thank you!
      "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Nice! I hope that doesn't mean they're not selling off a large amount of their CB7 stock with the intention of not replacing it. I like that they have so many options for us, from cheap junk to high-end parts!

They've got SPC camber kits!

Comment

Also, if you need parts for other cars (I have 4 cars to maintain at the moment...) you can change the car code to whatever you want, and get a complete list of clearance prices for parts for other cars.

For example 11671068 is the car code for the CB7. 1432478 is the car code for the Cadillac CTS-V (mine needs brakes... )

You can find the car code by clicking through their regular menu until you've clicked on your specific year, make, model, and trim.

It appears to be very specific. ukemike's link says 1991 Honda Accord, and most of the parts appear to be for a DX model (which is what he has.) If you click through and get the car code for other years and models, you may find additional parts.

Comment

thanks for posting this. i just bought a couple things.
            COUPE K24

Comment

Thank's, gonna buy a few things

Comment

Holy cow, awesome !
                Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
                Originally posted by deevergote
                den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
                Originally posted by deevergote
                These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

Thanks for the link
                  got a felpro head gasket for $20

Comment

It seems that this is an ongoing thing, too. I wonder if it will only last until the current list is exhausted, or if they'll continue to add closeout products to it.

I love RockAuto. I truly do. And I love that their website is as ugly and clumsy as this one!

Comment

I'm pretty sure that link presents anything in their catalog that is marked as "closeout" as long as it fits the relevant application. I suspect the link will continue to work, while the available parts will rotate.

I was able to use the link to buy parts to rebuild my CRV engine and I saved a *ton* of money. Quality parts for prices even cheaper than rockauto normally charges? That's like gold. Felpro headgasket for $20, felpro valve cover gasket for $2, hoses for $5, etc. Suuuuuper cheap stuff
                      Last edited by cp[mike]; 12-08-2015, 03:11 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                      Current cars:
                      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Yeah. I snagged an accessory belt for my Fit for $5. And got 5&#37; off thanks to the folks that keep the discount code thread alive! It was more to ship the thing than it was to purchase it!

Comment

After I got the valve stem seals they were removed from the closeout list. So it's definitely while supplies last

Comment

thanks for the post . will check them out.

Comment

Update 8/20/2017
                              I just got a notice from RockAuto again with another closeout parts sale. Lots of parts!
                              It looks like the same link as last time.
                              ==========================
                              1991 Accord Lemons Race Car, "The Minnow" RIP
                              1993 Accord Lemons Race Car, "SpaceEx Starship"
                              Neuspeed Race Springs, Koni Sports, Acura CL Rear Sway Bar,
                              Adj Upper Control Arms -3.0deg front, -2.0 deg rear
                              M2A4 Trans, Cusco 1-way Limited Slip Differential, Stage 2 Clutch and 11lb flywheel. A4 Header, 2" exhaust all the way back, catalyst delete, delta 262 grind, glasspack muffler, PT6 ECU.
                              Acura CL3.0 Brakes Front and Rear, Raybestos St43 Pads, Redline 600 Brake Fluid

Comment

Working...
                              X