CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > CB7tuner Rules and News > CB7tuner.com Rules

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 11:27 PM   #1
evil_demon_01

evil_demon_01 is someone to admire evil_demon_01 is someone to admire evil_demon_01 is someone to admire evil_demon_01 is someone to admire
If you have any questions regarding the rules, or if you are unsure. Please ask here

If you have any questions reguarding the rules, or if you are unsure of something. Please ask here.

We are more than willing to help you.
It saves you and us the hassle/discomfort of having to sort out a dispute / flaming / banning later on simply by asking us a question in here.

Please note - The admin and moderators ARE human beings, we do have lives, jobs, and need to sleep just like you.
So if you don't get an answer within 5 minutes - please don't bump it, make a new thread, or go against your better judgement and do what you were questioning yourself about in the first place.
Please be patient, there is always at least one moderator online 1 once every 12 hours.

Thank you.

THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CAR!

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Last edited by evil_demon_01; 04-20-2010 at 12:25 AM.
evil_demon_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 09:44 AM   #2
Georgia
CB7tuner Member

Georgia is cool... so far.
Question regarding the rules.

Hello,

I own a 1991 Honda Accord Coupe 2-Door. I am the original owner.
I LOVE my Honda even though the poor thing has been having problems for the last two years.

Everything on the car seems to be giving out!
But, fortunately, I have been able to find a shop that knows how to fix my car.

I just had over $2,800.00 worth of work done ( New muffler, tires, brakes, etc.)even though I know that it's more than the car is worth, it's worth it to me!

I see by looking most of the members are in their 20's.
I am a 58 years old female so Iím probably in the minority here.

I found your site on Facebook and come in when I have a problem.

Most of the time I find the answer to my question.

I also have posted and have been helped by members of the club.

I joined the site on 10-06-2011 .

Lately,when I think I have a question to post, I find that it has already been ask which is great but I have a question.

My question is: I would LOVE to get to 30 posts but the way things are looking it is never going to happen.

I donít want to post the same questions that others have already ask because I know by reading the rules that itís not allowed which I can understand but how is a person like myself able to reach 30 posts without violating rules.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Itís a great website and as long as I can hold on to my car, I am going to be using your site to get advise.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Georgia Higgins
Georgia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 08:31 PM   #3
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
You're allowed to post a question that has already been asked. Especially if the answers you found while searching weren't sufficient. As long as you show that you've at least tried to search and answer your question before posting, you won't be hassled.

deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 07:24 AM   #4
Georgia
CB7tuner Member

Georgia is cool... so far.
Thank you for your response to my question. As I mentioned this site is very informative and I hope to come on more.
Georgia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 07:32 AM   #5
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
We're hoping to increase activity on here as well. It's been slow lately, mainly because everyone is flocking to Facebook (where the information is fast, and usually completely wrong.)

Old 08-22-2014, 07:28 PM   #6
lucifer1
CB7tuner Member

lucifer1 seems to have made some friends! lucifer1 seems to have made some friends!
Is there an option for adding a character counter to signature editing page? I get the over 1000 characters message on the signature I have been using for a while now. I had to spend a lot of time to figure how to condense things to get it below the limit before and now it is over.
lucifer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 03:16 PM   #7
sgt g
Banned

sgt g is cool... so far.
why can't I post anything

Hi, wanted to find out why I can't post anything anywhere else on the forum. Thanks!
sgt g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 03:27 PM   #8
Tishock
Contributing Member

Tishock is someone to admire Tishock is someone to admire Tishock is someone to admire
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt g View Post
Hi, wanted to find out why I can't post anything anywhere else on the forum. Thanks!
Sticky: Beginner Forums (post count and account limitations are explained here!)
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157810

Tishock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 05:28 PM   #9
purplebomb
CB7tuner Member

purplebomb is cool... so far.
How can I delete my profile? Sold my car and I'm not planning on any more honda's in the near future so no need to have the account

http://s1117.photobucket.com/user/pu...tml?sort=3&o=1
purplebomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 06:56 PM   #10
dj_ender
Mod\Dubstep Pusher

dj_ender seems to have made some friends! dj_ender seems to have made some friends!
You can't, just stop logging on.
dj_ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 01:02 PM   #11
sgt g
Banned

sgt g is cool... so far.
how long does it take for your thread count to update? I painfully trolled my way to 30 posts but nothing has changed.
sgt g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 04:50 PM   #12
hottech
Newcomer

hottech is cool... so far.
Distributor delemma

Just want some opinions about replacing my distributor with a rebuilt one. I thought I had a leak from my distributor so I bought a rebuilt one. Cleaned up the site and placed a white piece of card board under distributor and drove around for a few days. No leak so I do not think I need a new distributor. My question is should I go a head and replace it anyway since the car has 170,000 miles on it and it is original, and I have the rebuilt one in hand. I read some where that after a couple 100,000 miles the original distributors crap out, so should I go a head and replace it now? 1991 Honda Accord LX Automatic 170,000 miles original owner.
hottech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 06:42 PM   #13
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_demon_01 View Post

Old 03-18-2016, 01:17 AM   #14
jonnyfly68
Newcomer

jonnyfly68 is cool... so far.
Question for Deevergoat

Forgive me if this in not the right place to ask you a question. I'm still learning to navigate around your site. Which is a great site by the way.
Recently, my 92 ex coupe, blew a rod and the engine is toast. The front of the block looks like someone took a 357 magnum to it. I've done a lot of aftermarket upgrades to my car: suspension, intake, exhaust, headlights, wheels, carbon fiber hood, brakes, and sound system. The front end is a bit tweaked which makes the carbon fiber hood not sit properly.
I don't know if I should buy a low mile engine to replace the old (I've heard the Japanese import engines with 60K are not the way to go) one or buy a new CB7 with a manual transmission that's straight with less miles (that could take forever). Or, find a straight CB7 with less miles and put all my performance parts on it. Thing is, most used 90-93 Accords have 280,000 plus miles on them. I'm tired of leaking oil on my car port.
I realize this is a subjective question but any input would be much appreciated
jonnyfly68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 01:30 AM   #15
jonnyfly68
Newcomer

jonnyfly68 is cool... so far.
Question for Deevergoat

Forgive me if this in not the right place to ask you a question. I'm still learning to navigate around your site. Which is a great site by the way.
Recently, my 92 ex coupe, blew a rod and the engine is toast. The front of the block looks like someone took a 357 magnum to it. I've done a lot of aftermarket upgrades to my car: suspension, intake, exhaust, headlights, wheels, carbon fiber hood, brakes, and sound system. The front end is a bit tweaked which makes the carbon fiber hood not sit properly.
I don't know if I should buy a low mile engine to replace the old (I've heard the Japanese import engines with 60K are not the way to go) or buy a new CB7 with a manual transmission that's straight with less miles (that could take forever) since most used CB7's have 250+ thousand miles on them. I'm tired of leaking oil on my car port. But, I could put all my performance upgrades on the new car. I'm feeling like I'm going to have to find a sweet little old lady that kept her CB7 in the garage for the last 20 years. What are the chances of that??? Or, maybe I should look into a newer car, but I loved my CB7. I look forward to your responce.
jonnyfly68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 06:49 AM   #16
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_demon_01 View Post

Old 05-11-2016, 12:31 PM   #17
NinetiesBabyCB7
CB7tuner Member

NinetiesBabyCB7 is cool... so far.
new facebook page

will the facebook page rules be carried over from the forum? members who are beyond their 30 post requirement are eligible to join? i found it difficult to make 30 posts with out making up non sense to talk about, almost everything i have questions for is already covered in the forum or i find ways of figuring it out myself.
NinetiesBabyCB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 06:22 PM   #18
maddstyle
Newcomer

maddstyle is cool... so far.
Where are the classifieds? I want to post by 1992 EX.
maddstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 07:02 PM   #19
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

They are not accessible to members with fewer than 30 posts, as explained in the rules.

Old 09-03-2013, 02:42 PM   #20
mugencivic4dr
CB7tuner Member

mugencivic4dr is cool... so far.
i didnt want to start a new thread in OT for this silly question but any thoughts on a site suggestion section/thread?
ROLL ON
ROTA'S
mugencivic4dr is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: