CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Site Features > Members' Rides

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 09:08 PM   #61
TEXAS_CB7_25
CB7tuner Member

TEXAS_CB7_25 is cool... so far.
Congrtulations on the AOTM victory!! It is well deserved... Ive been searching for that grill for a while now.. where did u find it at if you dont mind me asking and is you have a # or website i can order it from it would greatly be appreciated.
TEXAS_CB7_25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:12 PM   #62
NWaccord
CB7tuner Member

NWaccord is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS_CB7_25 View Post
Congrtulations on the AOTM victory!! It is well deserved... Ive been searching for that grill for a while now.. where did u find it at if you dont mind me asking and is you have a # or website i can order it from it would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks bro! I actually baught it from a ebay seller from malaysia. it came broken, its made of fiberglass, real fragile. I had the body shop reinforce it and paint it! He sells other stuff jdm stuff on ebay. Try emailing people like that....trust me even if its not listed you still can be connected
NWaccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:37 AM   #63
TEXAS_CB7_25
CB7tuner Member

TEXAS_CB7_25 is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWaccord View Post
Thanks bro! I actually baught it from a ebay seller from malaysia. it came broken, its made of fiberglass, real fragile. I had the body shop reinforce it and paint it! He sells other stuff jdm stuff on ebay. Try emailing people like that....trust me even if its not listed you still can be connected
Thanx ill keep that in mind from now on
TEXAS_CB7_25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 08:02 AM   #64
Chan_Man
CB7tuner Member

Chan_Man is cool... so far.
Love both of your coupes now you make me want a coupe yet alone another cb7 again *cries*
Old 09-07-2010, 03:51 PM   #65
NWaccord
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chan_Man View Post
Love both of your coupes now you make me want a coupe yet alone another cb7 again *cries*
thanks man! get it man! you cant go wrong with a CB! best oldschool honda! performance and looks
Old 09-13-2010, 08:36 PM   #66
NWaccord
CB7tuner Member

*Update*
My brother and I been really busy this past month working on both CB's We've managed to get sooo much done. Droped the SE off at KaizenSpeed yesterday. Gonna get it back this weekn with a fresh retune with new setup. 2.5" E-cutout, omni 70mm tb, walbro fuel pump, h23 manuel tensioner, New oem timing belt with oem headgasket, and ARP headstuds.....Oh and 75 shot ZEX wet system! Hoping for 270whp!!!!! ill find out this thursday what she put down!

Broke my digital camera a month ago so I had to use my camera phone
Omni 70mm TB

Badlanz 2.5" E-Cutout!

I did manage to play with a lil before takn it KS, tried a 35 shot, it felt nice. Then I installed the 50 shot jets! boy did it make a differnce!!!! I ended up racing one of my friends with a 97 integra with a B18c1 type R tranny! highway runs! no competition wats soo ever!!! evn off a dig. heres some crappy camera videos he took, going 40mph and 50mph

Last edited by NWaccord; 09-13-2010 at 09:40 PM.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:30 AM   #67
ceelooboob
Contributing Member

ceelooboob is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to ceelooboob
very nice man! loving both cars. great work
Old 09-14-2010, 10:35 AM   #68
excalibur02
Wanna be JDM whore

Location: north new jersey Owns: Turbo cb6 & NA cb7 I'm: NJs 5-lug King ;-0
excalibur02 seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to excalibur02
Some fancy parts for go fast power lol

Interested in what the results are after the tune with just the omni power tb.

Btw 216 wheel horsepower is impressive with the mods you had before!

Instagram username MAURO02

If my pictures do not work and you see ****.com replace it with m1xe.com

Last edited by excalibur02; 09-14-2010 at 10:48 AM.
excalibur02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:23 PM   #69
NWaccord
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceelooboob View Post
very nice man! loving both cars. great work
thanks alot man! I love your car, makes me want a 90-91 bumper! your engine bay looks alot cleaner than mine too

Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur02 View Post
Some fancy parts for go fast power lol

Interested in what the results are after the tune with just the omni power tb.

Btw 216 wheel horsepower is impressive with the mods you had before!
yeah i was really shocked when i dynoed in feb. i was calculating 190-200whp but it ended up to 216.4whp, cant complain. Some times I wonder if the engine came with some type of jdm aftermarket cams, because when I boought it from japanease direct, It came with a blue valvecover,fujitsubo headers, and it looked like the previous car had a full fujitsubo exhaust sytem cus the o2 sensor and a lil bit of pipe was still on it. have never measured the cams to compare. I talkd to KS, there gonna tune it tomorrow instead yeah there gonna tune it NA first! hoping for the 220whp! and around 270whp with nitrous! I will defitenely post the results tommorw if they do it!
Old 09-14-2010, 10:07 PM   #70
nho93accord
CB7tuner Member

nho93accord is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to nho93accord
reppin oregon! clean coupes man love them both. getting back in the cb game real soon and probably will pick up an EX coupe or sedan, gettin bored with the new Si's lol

nho93accord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:18 PM   #71
NWaccord
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nho93accord View Post
reppin oregon! clean coupes man love them both. getting back in the cb game real soon and probably will pick up an EX coupe or sedan, gettin bored with the new Si's lol
Sick man! gotta love the cb's! i go to portland alot! we can make lil mini meets
Old 09-15-2010, 08:15 PM   #72
NWaccord
CB7tuner Member

KiazenSpeed didnt get the chance to dyno it today, worked on some of the wiring for the tps switch and installed a nitrous pressure gauge, tomorrow its going down! so exited too see the results Its about time the SE gets to play with the turbos
Old 09-16-2010, 07:08 PM   #73
NWaccord
CB7tuner Member

*UPDATE*
Just got off the phone with Reid from KiazenSpeed, the engines first run based at 219whp!!!! with the 50shot it made 243whp, and finally with the 75shot she laid an impressive 272.8whp! and 264.2wtq! on open cut out with bottle pressure at 1000psi! this was with a "ZEX WET NITROUS KIT" I will post the dyno graphs when I get home tomorrow, also picking up the car tommorow, Im in seattle at the moment

Only pic Reid sent me of the whp

Last edited by NWaccord; 09-16-2010 at 07:27 PM.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:46 PM   #74
quaidum
Contributing Member

quaidum is cool... so far.
congrats man thats some nice numbers
219 n/a thats gettin it done

''WAGON''
quaidum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:56 PM   #75
NWaccord
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaidum View Post
congrats man thats some nice numbers
219 n/a thats gettin it done
thanks bro, yeah pretty much the TB and cutout gave me 3 hp lol! i think it has to do with the ignition being retarded
Old 09-28-2010, 10:13 AM   #76
JaberCB7
CB7tuner Member

JaberCB7 is cool... so far.
Send a message via MSN to JaberCB7
doing the damn thing mang, im trying to get some power to my se, just did the 5speed conversion, debating on what engine to drop in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Willey View Post
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
JaberCB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 03:42 PM   #77
NWaccord
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaberCB7 View Post
doing the damn thing mang, im trying to get some power to my se, just did the 5speed conversion, debating on what engine to drop in.
Nice SE man Glad to see another one on the board. The 5speed conversion on SE trims are a bitch! lol. H22a are nice and reliable, good power, and high rpm. Even a nice jdm f22 with bolt ons and a tune is good power.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:01 PM   #78
JaberCB7
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Nice SE man Glad to see another one on the board. The 5speed conversion on SE trims are a bitch! lol. H22a are nice and reliable, good power, and high rpm. Even a nice jdm f22 with bolt ons and a tune is good power.
Well i want to get a swap but im not really looking for alot of power. more like a dd with a little kick in you know what im saying, just basic bolt ons and my whole purpose for a swap would be more for a reliable/newer motor than it is for seeking power for racing etc.

im tying to decide witch one of these would fit my need better

F20B (leaning more for this one but want to know how hard is it to find parts for basic maintenance and repairs)
H23A
F22B

Quote:
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:24 PM   #79
NWaccord
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaberCB7 View Post
Well i want to get a swap but im not really looking for alot of power. more like a dd with a little kick in you know what im saying, just basic bolt ons and my whole purpose for a swap would be more for a reliable/newer motor than it is for seeking power for racing etc.

im tying to decide witch one of these would fit my need better

F20B (leaning more for this one but want to know how hard is it to find parts for basic maintenance and repairs)
H23A
F22B
Nice man I know wat you mean...I would jus take the f20b off the list. Even though its a racing engine with good power. Its jus gonna be a lil harder to find parts but not impossible. Ive done two H23a Vtecs swaps before. Same as the h22 as far as parts nd maintaince. My personal choice would be the f22b dohc. Its a realible engine, does a lil a more rpm than f22a. wit more power. When both mine cars where NA the LX f22b would kick my SE H22's ass all the time. especially on the highway! and you dont have to run 93 octane like the h22 does. Alot better MPG too. H22 suck some times lol
Old 09-29-2010, 12:40 AM   #80
JaberCB7
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Nice man I know wat you mean...I would jus take the f20b off the list. Even though its a racing engine with good power. Its jus gonna be a lil harder to find parts but not impossible. Ive done two H23a Vtecs swaps before. Same as the h22 as far as parts nd maintaince. My personal choice would be the f22b dohc. Its a realible engine, does a lil a more rpm than f22a. wit more power. When both mine cars where NA the LX f22b would kick my SE H22's ass all the time. especially on the highway! and you dont have to run 93 octane like the h22 does. Alot better MPG too. H22 suck some times lol
very good info and as it seems the f20b was on shaky grounds but something about it called my attention, starting to look like a no brainer since the f22b i can prob get from jdm engine depot in jersey for $400 thanks to a connect of a friend of mine

Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: