CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Site Features > Members' Rides

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 02:36 PM   #81
NWaccord
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Oregon541
Posts: 509
NWaccord is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaberCB7 View Post
very good info and as it seems the f20b was on shaky grounds but something about it called my attention, starting to look like a no brainer since the f22b i can prob get from jdm engine depot in jersey for $400 thanks to a connect of a friend of mine
Yeah you'll like the f22b dohc! and at the price! Straight hoookup!!!!
Keep updated on your build. Very interested in your car
NWaccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:25 PM   #82
JaberCB7
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 1,227
JaberCB7 is cool... so far.
Send a message via MSN to JaberCB7
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWaccord View Post
Yeah you'll like the f22b dohc! and at the price! Straight hoookup!!!!
Keep updated on your build. Very interested in your car
will do, im putting all my eggs in one basket, this winter im hoping i can get the new suspension, motor and paint done....talk about breaking the bank
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Willey View Post
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
JaberCB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 02:38 PM   #83
NWaccord
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Oregon541
Posts: 509
NWaccord is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaberCB7 View Post
will do, im putting all my eggs in one basket, this winter im hoping i can get the new suspension, motor and paint done....talk about breaking the bank
Are you restoring your suspension? nd your paint looks a lot better than mine lol are those acura tl wheels? the look at home on ur ride
NWaccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:33 PM   #84
excalibur02
Wanna be JDM whore
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: north new jersey Owns: Turbo cb6 & NA cb7 I'm: NJs 5-lug King ;-0
Posts: 3,851
excalibur02 seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to excalibur02
wow impressive! 219 wheel horsepower now. What injectors are you using?

Do you have a intake manifold gasket? like a bisi one.

I really like to get my car dynoed and tuned.. Over here its like $300 to $400.

whats KS charging lol
__________________


Instagram username MAURO02

If my pictures do not work and you see ****.com replace it with m1xe.com
excalibur02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:38 PM   #85
JaberCB7
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 1,227
JaberCB7 is cool... so far.
Send a message via MSN to JaberCB7
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWaccord View Post
Are you restoring your suspension? nd your paint looks a lot better than mine lol are those acura tl wheels? the look at home on ur ride
Better paint? you crazy lol i got some sloppy patch work i did last fall and yes i am planning on restonring the suspension, energy kit, new shocks and camber kit and the TL wheels is on reserve for the 5lug conversion im planning on doing when i restore the suspension but nothing fancy im not building for race or show just want a good dd
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Willey View Post
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
JaberCB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:13 AM   #86
NWaccord
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Oregon541
Posts: 509
NWaccord is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur02 View Post
wow impressive! 219 wheel horsepower now. What injectors are you using?

Do you have a intake manifold gasket? like a bisi one.

I really like to get my car dynoed and tuned.. Over here its like $300 to $400.

whats KS charging lol
Yeah I was hoping for the 220 mark but its fine. The injectors are stock jdm obd1 ones. I just have a new oem manifold gasket set. I do however have all my coolant lines bypassd from the TB, keeps it cooler I think Thats not too bad, about the same as wat I pay. About 2 hours of dynoing and small features here and there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaberCB7 View Post
Better paint? you crazy lol i got some sloppy patch work i did last fall and yes i am planning on restonring the suspension, energy kit, new shocks and camber kit and the TL wheels is on reserve for the 5lug conversion im planning on doing when i restore the suspension but nothing fancy im not building for race or show just want a good dd
I got half ways restoring mine jus havent finishd, It'll run smoother once completed. Shocks play a big roll in comfort/peformance. On your sign. it looks like you have the 5lug conver.
NWaccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:14 AM   #87
JaberCB7
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 1,227
JaberCB7 is cool... so far.
Send a message via MSN to JaberCB7
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWaccord View Post
On your sign. it looks like you have the 5lug conver.
I guess my photoshoping skills are getting better but thats the look im going for
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Willey View Post
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
JaberCB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 12:21 AM   #88
CappuccinoLX
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Tacoma [253]
Posts: 308
CappuccinoLX is cool... so far.
Super nice SE. You're a very inspirational CB builder. Keep it up!
CappuccinoLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 07:02 PM   #89
HenRoc
Black Thunder
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 4,616
HenRoc seems to have made some friends! HenRoc seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to HenRoc
Man I LOOOOOVE this coupe. Its taken me awhile to get used to having a coupe but they are really growing on me.
__________________
Henry R
Koni/Neuspeed
1992 Accord LX R.I.P
1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3


'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video
HenRoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:56 PM   #90
NWaccord
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Oregon541
Posts: 509
NWaccord is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CappuccinoLX View Post
Super nice SE. You're a very inspirational CB builder. Keep it up!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accrdkid View Post
Man I LOOOOOVE this coupe. Its taken me awhile to get used to having a coupe but they are really growing on me.
Thank alot! it took me awhile getting use to the coupe aswell. I used to own a 92 sedan for 4 years! RIP but the coupes are really nice
NWaccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 05:19 PM   #91
Macaqueistrong
Boats 'N Hoes
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: In between some melons....
Posts: 711
Macaqueistrong is cool... so far.
Fernando you bitch! Your projectors look sick!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hows everything going? It's been awhile since I've had enough time to just stop and shoot the shit! Hows life?
__________________
Macaqueistrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 02:14 PM   #92
NWaccord
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Oregon541
Posts: 509
NWaccord is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
Fernando you bitch! Your projectors look sick!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hows everything going? It's been awhile since I've had enough time to just stop and shoot the shit! Hows life?
LOL! thanks mayne! thngs are coming great, got a new place to finaly get the car in the garage I defitenetly need to get some pics from you of both accords! flag me down on the road or something next time
NWaccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:55 AM   #93
[sLow]CB
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Tacoma
Posts: 1,307
[sLow]CB is cool... so far.
love this cb. you inspired me to get a se coupe trunk.
[sLow]CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 03:05 PM   #94
NWaccord
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Oregon541
Posts: 509
NWaccord is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [sLow]CB View Post
love this cb. you inspired me to get a se coupe trunk.
Thanks man Took me awhile to get used to it, but it does make the back end look different than your typical sedan rear end.
NWaccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 09:36 AM   #95
gdout90accord
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: DFW TEXAS
Posts: 3,205
gdout90accord is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to gdout90accord
damn bro you doing a build for NA and BOOST at the same time? your ballinn outta control haha

hey on both of your wheel/tire set up, are you running 205/50/16 for both 16x8 +15? you think 225/50/16 is too wide for a 16x8 +20?
gdout90accord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 12:57 PM   #96
NWaccord
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Oregon541
Posts: 509
NWaccord is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdout90accord View Post
damn bro you doing a build for NA and BOOST at the same time? your ballinn outta control haha

hey on both of your wheel/tire set up, are you running 205/50/16 for both 16x8 +15? you think 225/50/16 is too wide for a 16x8 +20?

LOL! not even. The NA build is just simple, just h22a with zex kit. The turbo build is far more complex. Yeah im running 205/50/16 on both cars, and I dont think you can put 225's with that offset on 8" wheel. Maybe if your cars mildly lowered. I too want to change my rims to a higher offset to achieve better tire selection
NWaccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:27 PM   #97
NWaccord
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Oregon541
Posts: 509
NWaccord is cool... so far.
Heres some fresh pics






My old windshield was cracked badly. Getting a new installed
NWaccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:43 PM   #98
pninja82
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: san antonio texas
Posts: 569
pninja82 is cool... so far.
Damn your cars so on point! Youve done an amazing job with it as far as exterior and mechanical enchancements go! I love that pic of it on the dyno,looks bad ass!Definetley more inspiration for me to build on!
__________________
pninja82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:07 PM   #99
rocketman_471
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Avondale, AZ
Posts: 966
rocketman_471 is cool... so far.
Send a message via MSN to rocketman_471 Send a message via Yahoo to rocketman_471
SEXY! I love your cars man!! Great work!
__________________



Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder
rocketman_471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:48 PM   #100
quaidum
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: merritt island FL where the shuttle WAS launched
Posts: 839
quaidum is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [sLow]CB View Post
love this cb. you inspired me to get a se coupe trunk.
what is so different from the dx/lx/ex coupes trunk

i can't see any between my 93 ex coupe
__________________
''COUPE''




''WAGON''
quaidum is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.