CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Site Features > Members' Rides

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 4.80 average. Display Modes
Old 09-19-2011, 01:09 AM   #61
SanJoCaF22DrAcc
CB7tuner Member

SanJoCaF22DrAcc is cool... so far.
I have been waiting for a gorgeous day like today to snap some snaps in SF. I had a great time today even though I got a speeding ticket. I have to say these pics are my best to date. Hope you guys enjoy them as much as I do. The first was take about a month ago but i haven't posted it yet so I'll throw it in.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Last edited by SanJoCaF22DrAcc; 12-30-2011 at 03:18 PM.
SanJoCaF22DrAcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 01:56 AM   #62
mitsubishiv5
CB7tuner Member

mitsubishiv5 is cool... so far.
Looks so clean hey now we frost white buddies for the meets. Yee
Old 09-26-2011, 02:31 AM   #63
SanJoCaF22DrAcc
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsubishiv5 View Post
Looks so clean hey now we frost white buddies for the meets. Yee
Thanks Evo. I love rocking the stock alloys, so I don't mind throwing em back on when meet season is over. JDM headlights are going on soon. I just received the male 9006/9005 connectors in the mail. Did you peep out the pic with the oem bra you gave me? I got to say it looks dope. I'm gonna give you $60 for that by the way. As for that WekSos meet, definitely gotta roll out to that together. I am thinking that we join the caravan meeting in Campbell @ 7am. I'll hit you up when i get back in town. We can talk about it more then.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
Old 09-26-2011, 02:21 PM   #64
mitsubishiv5
CB7tuner Member

mitsubishiv5 is cool... so far.
<3
Old 09-26-2011, 05:36 PM   #65
RICHIE*GT35R
SouthEastern Regional Moderator

RICHIE*GT35R seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via MSN to RICHIE*GT35R
Looking good. I do love the color on the valve cover
RICHIE*GT35R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:47 PM   #66
hondamanf22
CB7tuner Member

hondamanf22 may have said something they shouldn't have...
diggin your white cp's bro. car looks great. My next cb if i could would be a white ex cause I want a damn sunroof. If I had a junker I swear I would transfer the top lol love that sexy car lingerie (bra)

Marry Jane
hondamanf22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:15 PM   #67
SanJoCaF22DrAcc
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
Looking good. I do love the color on the valve cover
Thanks Ricardo. I actually need to get a better picture of that on here. It looks a little hazy because it was taken with my phone and still had the factory protective film on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondamanf22 View Post
diggin your white cp's bro. car looks great. My next cb if i could would be a white ex cause I want a damn sunroof. If I had a junker I swear I would transfer the top lol love that sexy car lingerie (bra)
Wheels make a huge difference. No matter how clean the car is, rolling on stocks she goes unnoticed. When I throw on them wheels, it's gets much more attention. The Bra is actually for a 92/93. Because of that and my headlights/grill, I am considering swapping out the bumpers and side molding for a 92/93 gear. I just have to talk myself into buying a complete JDM front bumper with JDM fogs to go along with it.

The Caravan 2015
Old 09-28-2011, 09:22 PM   #68
Darkcloud
CB7tuner Member

Darkcloud is cool... so far.
Clean

but I say keep 9091 body all way around
Darkcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:28 PM   #69
SanJoCaF22DrAcc
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcloud View Post
Clean
but I say keep 9091 body all way around
Yeah, I said that to myself at first. Now I have a complete 92/93 bra, 92/93 JDM headlights that are mint sitting in a box along with the grill to go with it have me thinking that I should just contiue. If I stick to 90/91 then I will have to sell these. I don't know that I want to part with them.

The Caravan 2015
Old 09-29-2011, 01:50 AM   #70
hondamanf22
CB7tuner Member

hondamanf22 may have said something they shouldn't have...
I like how the 92-93 jdm bumper looks but if I can come up on a clean jdm 91 bumper I would ditch mine quick status. "OH THAT CHROME TRIM uH" I love it. I took mine bumper off cause a stupid dog in my brothers neighborhood bit the crap out of it and could stand another day with it.

91 is the way to go if you want that trim. wish I had the cash for some chrome trim tail lights. you should get some F&F type 2, type 1's are great but I wish I could of waited one more week.keep up your good work

Marry Jane
hondamanf22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 02:35 AM   #71
SanJoCaF22DrAcc
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondamanf22 View Post
I like how the 92-93 jdm bumper looks but if I can come up on a clean jdm 91 bumper I would ditch mine quick status. "OH THAT CHROME TRIM uH" I love it. I took mine bumper off cause a stupid dog in my brothers neighborhood bit the crap out of it and could stand another day with it.

91 is the way to go if you want that trim. wish I had the cash for some chrome trim tail lights. you should get some F&F type 2, type 1's are great but I wish I could of waited one more week.keep up your good work
Don't get me wrong. I prefer the 90/91 styling, and I might still have access to a 90/91 JDM front bumper. but the front JDM headlight are difficult to find. all the moldings and rear are even more difficult to aquire. I have a set of 90/91 USDM fogs but I would prefer to have JDM's. 92/93 parts seem way easier to get hold of. I wish I had a hook up in Japan to have access to all these things for me. Ah the dreams I have.

The Caravan 2015

Last edited by SanJoCaF22DrAcc; 10-12-2011 at 12:37 AM.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:47 PM   #72
keepinitclean
CB7tuner Member

keepinitclean is cool... so far.
Very nice pics! I need to go for a photoshoot

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE
keepinitclean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:01 PM   #73
Darkcloud
CB7tuner Member

Darkcloud is cool... so far.
Hey staying 9091 with jdm goods are tough, I was lucky enough to score 9091 jdm lights,jdm bumper.

I'm looking to get a grille soon along with jdm bumper lense, jdm fogs,side moldings and rear bumper. Getting close to em too.

Just max out all means to get em
Darkcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:48 AM   #74
SanJoCaF22DrAcc
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitclean View Post
Very nice pics! I need to go for a photoshoot
Thanks man. I like to play amateur photographer so whenever I hit SF I'm armed with my camera and a tripod. I have learned lots without taking any classes or anything, but still think that signing up for few could only help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcloud View Post
Hey staying 9091 with jdm goods are tough, I was lucky enough to score 9091 jdm lights,jdm bumper.

I'm looking to get a grille soon along with jdm bumper lense, jdm fogs,side moldings and rear bumper. Getting close to em too.

Just max out all means to get em
Looks like I have more thinking to do. It's going to be like starting all over again with my hunt for JDM parts. Maybe this time I will just set up a plan and slowly piece it all together the right way. As for the 92/93 parts I have already picked up, I think hanging on to them is the safest bet for me being that I am so indecisive.

The Caravan 2015
Old 10-12-2011, 01:45 AM   #75
Nurega
CB7tuner Member

Nurega is cool... so far.
Your car looks very much like mine, in terms of modifications and trim level. Looking good! What part of SJ are you from? I'm originally from the Evergreen area, but haven't lived there in 4 years.
Nurega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:08 AM   #76
AeyJayCB7
CB7tuner Member

AeyJayCB7 is cool... so far.
Thats a clean Cb7!!. White one on white Sprint racing rims??. How long did it take for you to get your car so clean?
AeyJayCB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:51 AM   #77
SanJoCaF22DrAcc
CB7tuner Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurega View Post
Your car looks very much like mine, in terms of modifications and trim level. Looking good! What part of SJ are you from? I'm originally from the Evergreen area, but haven't lived there in 4 years.
Thanks, you car looks immaculate. You ever come up to visit, holler me. I live like 5 minutes away from Evergreen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeyJayCB7 View Post
Thats a clean Cb7!!. White one on white Sprint racing rims??. How long did it take for you to get your car so clean?
I've had It since 04. There are lots of little flaws throughout the car that need attention, but for the most part I just lucked out when I bought it. The car sat for nearly two years while I rebuilt the motor and got it to pass smog. In that time I had the old motor out, I cleaned out most of the road grime build up under the hood. It made a huge difference. After I got the car on the road again my love for it was revitalized and i began buying all the parts I had been hesitant to. (fogs, one pieces...). To Prep it for meet season I took a week to clay bar, wax and glaze the paint. I used Klasse waxes with a Mothers claybar kit. It took a while to do mainly because I only had time to after work. So I worked on it a couple of hours each day and then threw a car cover on in between work.

I'm still making progress though. I have some A6 runners and butterflies with an H22 upper plenum and throttle body that I am currently de-burring. Im throwin in q set up JDM injectors and sending in my throttle body and plenum to Maxbore for special treatment. Saving up for the Bisimoto group buy on the headder. Lastly I'm going to have it dyno tuned properly. Going to temporarily install my JDM one pieces while I retrofit and black out the USDM housings

The Caravan 2015
Old 12-30-2011, 03:20 PM   #78
SanJoCaF22DrAcc
CB7tuner Member

looks like most of my MRT is still here.

The Caravan 2015
Old 12-30-2011, 03:32 PM   #79
Wickit
CB7tuner Member

Wickit is cool... so far.
Any updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The G-Man View Post
For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date
Wickit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 07:03 PM   #80
SanJoCaF22DrAcc
CB7tuner Member

Just the DIY front gill blacked out. Car is in winter mode. Still prepping the IM, and I am about to clear my balance on the Bisimoto header. I got in on that group buy... barely. At least I now have a plan of attack.

The Caravan 2015

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: