new swap time, it's about to get real big up in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry to hear it wasnt finished

Keep ur head up guy your ambitious appetite will lead you to greatness.
    a person who looks at somthing and see it as waste is no person at all but he who see what it could be will suceed
    out with the old and in with the new

Comment

I feel it. When you stop interacting with your car, you lose passion. Best of luck on your new build.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

I applaud you for the valued effort you put forth thus far. It truely inspired, or should I say inspires.
        Last edited by Straight Success; 07-29-2015, 07:00 PM.
        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

How's this project coming along?
          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
            How's this project coming along?
            It never got past what you see here, just got parted out and sold off around 6 months ago. So goes the curse of the RWD CB7.
            Last edited by baracuda; 02-19-2016, 04:23 PM.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Yeah I cold the rb to a friend to throw into a 240 and I am heading down as I type with a friend to pick up another coupe same color but an ex rust free according to the seller and I'll daily it and let my STI test until winter or until I get a few parts stacked up to have at least a few days work installing it all, I got so lucky finding this one it's got 211000 miles currently up to date on the maint. And all I'll need to do in the near future is timing belt job so yeah it'll be so nice being in a CB again.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Working...
              X