Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Mesh Rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mesh Rims

Sup, I'm looking for some mesh rims that kind of look like BBS RS wheels, anyone know where I can find some/ any type of mesh wheels that are the RS stye for cheap? My Budget is under $400.....I've looked into enkei 92s' but its hard to find em in silver? New or Used

Thanks

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Gonna require some heavy looking for that budget. Your best bet is to find some older wheels. Enkei 92, Riken basketweaves, Appliance mesh wheels, american racing meshes.

Other than that, if you're willing to adapt to 4x100, theres tons of options off of old miatas, vw's, and bimmers , most made by BBS

Or if you happen to be 5 lug, theres a slew of basketweaves from older lexus and infiniti

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
    Sup, I'm looking for some mesh rims that kind of look like BBS RS wheels, anyone know where I can find some/ any type of mesh wheels that are the RS stye for cheap? My Budget is under $400.....I've looked into enkei 92s' but its hard to find em in silver? New or Used

Thanks

Comment

For that price, you'll have the best luck on ebay or craigslist shopping for used.

Comment

I found some but i was too late i will keep looking how does $500 sound?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I found some but i was too late i will keep looking how does $500 sound?
          500's doable, just gotta look hard for it. oldschool basket weaves, 15x7ish mid to low offset are cheap, just not exactly plentiful. Takes lots of shopping and looking around to find a set.

find other oldschool cars that share our bolt pattern, and then go find forums for them. Their wheel/tire classifieds are the place to look. A lot of those guys have some of the older style wheels you are looking for, and its not entirely uncommon to see them up for sale at a decent price

old datsun/nissan Z's/510s, old Celicas and Supras, 240sx's.

Comment

If you find any most are going to have offsets as high as 15 and as low as -30 (trust me I've seen it) I've been trying to find a set for my Z with no luck so far
            '93 LX Wagon (On the back burner)
            '92 EX Wagon (Traded)
            '93 EX Wagon (Current DD)

Comment

Originally posted by turboHLS30 View Post
              If you find any most are going to have offsets as high as 15 and as low as -30 (trust me I've seen it) I've been trying to find a set for my Z with no luck so far
              depends really, i got a set of old basketweaves in my driveway that are left over from when i had my S30... found em in the junkyard (another place to look), but they are 13's and 14's, which i doubt will fit our cars/look any good

13x6 and 14x6 +20ish

like i said just gotta look :P. a lot of the wheels will be in the 0 to +20 offset range, though you're right, some of the old sets imported recently do get extremely low offset wise

Comment

well im lookin and I see some Enkie 92s but they are 4X100, are there any adapters for CHEAP? i might take the risk of just using those

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

well im lookin and I see some Enkie 92s but they are 4X100, are there any adapters for CHEAP? i might take the risk of just using those
                  depends on the price of the wheels. the only adapters I would use are Adaptec, and you're looking at close to 300$ for the whole set.

Comment

ok so I found these pristine condition enkie 92s for $350 with tires, BUT they are gold, how hard would it be to polish them or can I pick up the silver paint somewhere?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

ok so I found these pristine condition enkie 92s for $350 with tires, BUT they are gold, how hard would it be to polish them or can I pick up the silver paint somewhere?
                      polishing wheels takes dedication, its not hard, but requires patience and time and thoroughness.
                      Polishing wheels : pretty good write up on polishing wheels

spray painting them silver is cake, just gotta tape the lips up well
                      painting wheels is a good DIY, though the stripping part isnt entirely necessary, it just helps produce a better outcome

Comment

HELLO: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/2503799195.html

The second one! Thats a good deal! And it has a sexy lip!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

konig's are nice but there usually alot also ssr has a good looking pair but good luck finding a cheap set

Comment

^^^ those ones are tenzos

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                            X