No announcement yet.

19TcappaLX : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

freakin awesome man. love the fresh paint...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      freakin awesome man. love the fresh paint...
      thanks man,i waited long enough.

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
        thanks man,i waited long enough.
        change your sig before one of the mods do it for you

and how much did the paint job cost you?

Comment

Nice man.....is that capuccino...or did you change it up a little? Maybe because most capuccino's are 20 years old...and their paint is faded! Looks good dude

Yal stop asking what he paid for the paint job...lol....dont be SO nosey....j/k

Now its time for what I like to call a "spray can mania"....you gotta re-dye the trim on the bottom black...and then hit the pillars in between the doors...get them back dark black.....then you done bro!

Hey...NO MORE RUST

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

change your sig before one of the mods do it for you

and how much did the paint job cost you?
            macco was going to do it for 1300,but found a guy here in town with a shop behind his house did it for 800.

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
              Nice man.....is that capuccino...or did you change it up a little? Maybe because most capuccino's are 20 years old...and their paint is faded! Looks good dude

Now its time for what I like to call a "spray can mania"....you gotta re-dye the trim on the bottom black...and then hit the pillars in between the doors...get them back dark black.....then you done bro!

Hey...NO MORE RUST
              its not being nosy. its being curious. lol.

but yeah. i agree with Tony on this one tho. get some satin black paint and get those black parts

macco was going to do it for 1300,but found a guy here in town with a shop behind his house did it for 800.
              nice. he did a good job.

and im telling you man. might want to resize that sig pic. if a mod sees it, you'll have your sig privileges taken away.

Comment

Hey...NO MORE RUST
                its Cappuccino alright,yeah got to redo the black trim.going back next week to get it buffed a little.

Comment

its not being nosy. its being curious. lol.

but yeah. i agree with Tony on this one tho. get some satin black paint and get those black parts

nice. he did a good job.

and im telling you man. might want to resize that sig pic. if a mod sees it, you'll have your sig privileges taken away.

Who needs to resize their sig.....me or my brother?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Who needs to resize their sig.....me or my brother?
                    your brother. your sig is fine. its 19Tcappa's that needs to be resized or changed.

Comment

its Cappuccino alright,yeah got to redo the black trim.going back next week to get it buffed a little.
                      Why the buffing....is it not slick?

Be sure to get the trim dye I told you about for the plastic...dont use regular paint for that part....

Comment

Why the buffing....is it not slick?

Be sure to get the trim dye I told you about for the plastic...dont use regular paint for that part....
                        i think buffing helps clear out any small imperfections in the paint. might not be seen on camera but up close you might spot some. buffing takes those out.

Comment

i think buffing helps clear out any small imperfections in the paint. might not be seen on camera but up close you might spot some. buffing takes those out.

Ummm...ok.

Comment

Ummm...ok.
                            dont quote me tho. lmao. i might be wrong

Comment

yeah thats right a little imperfection in the clear.

Comment

fuking beautiful!!
                                Car looks great, now I really want to see this in person!
                                Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                                CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                                Coupe MRT

Comment

Working...
                                X