2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
          Nice progress
          thank you man. ill have more pics of progress tonight also

Comment

Not much of a update. But that we have been slow at work lately, i brought the header and the msd wires to work. The header had a broken bolt to connect both halves together. so i fixed that. Also cleaned the msd wires. they were disgusting. idk what fuck happened but they are just as clean when they were brand new. Got 2 pics with and without a flash, couldnt decide

Comment

Finally gotten around working on the hatch. Well really i just cleaned up the muffler and pipe for the exhaust. thats all for now. looks really good. cleaned it up with Turtle Wax rubbing compound

BEFORE

AFTER

Comment

Ya man sweet. Nice and shinny again. I didn't really look back at any pages.. but I kno u fix cars up and sell them. Is that what you are going to do with this one?
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                  Ya man sweet. Nice and shinny again. I didn't really look back at any pages.. but I kno u fix cars up and sell them. Is that what you are going to do with this one?
                  yea pretty much. i really wanted to see what i can do with a EF with my skills. Ill be using the money for a down payment for a house. But nontheless i will still enjoy it for a short time before its gone.

Comment

Heatsheild for header and Prothane sway bar bushing came in today. Pics tonight of progress

Comment

I got some more progress done tonight. I had my friend Maggie take pics while i was working on the subframe and steering rack.

Wire wheeled the alumnium part of steering rack, sanded down the shaft of the steering rack. painted the rack. came out great. I know some is going to ask, why i didnt replace the bellows boot. reason behind this is cause 1 theres nothing wrong with them and 2 i dont see the point of replacing whats not broken

Degreased subframe, wire wheeled rusted areas of frame. scuffed the whole frame and painted gloss block. Came out great; will install everthing tomorrow night

Comment

Comment

Comment

new honda lca bolts. didnt even know i had these laying around

Comment

Got the steering rack and sway bar installed on to the subframe. I painted the sway bar before hand. Looks great, now i need to order the sway bar end links and ill be set.

All major body work is finished. Ill wet sand both quarters and roof tomorrow with 220grit, then i lay some primer surfacer over the car. Ill have pics tomorrow of the progress

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X