Honda Valve stem caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda Valve stem caps

I bought these online. They're not official OEM valve caps but they do have the Honda emblem on it I thought there going to be a little bit smaller but it is what it is. I just want to get some people's opinions on it because I'm kind of up in the air on if I like them or not.

Small stuff like this is what makes the vehicle into your car, since it does not affect the car in a positive or negative way i'd say put them on and take them off according to how you might feel about them on the specific day. I rocked side led side mirrors for 5 years and although i kept on getting mixed comments i left them on there because i liked the way they looked on my car until i finally got over them and took them off. I personally would not buy them but if they were on the car i would not take them off
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Originally posted by Crankshaft View Post
      Small stuff like this is what makes the vehicle into your car, since it does not affect the car in a positive or negative way i'd say put them on and take them off according to how you might feel about them on the specific day. I rocked side led side mirrors for 5 years and although i kept on getting mixed comments i left them on there because i liked the way they looked on my car until i finally got over them and took them off. I personally would not buy them but if they were on the car i would not take them off
      Yeah i was just trying to add my personal touch. I have attention to detail. I just wished they were small. I remember rockin "chromies" on my bmx bike. I'm a little bit old but in sure people know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Cragelarson83 View Post
        Yeah i was just trying to add my personal touch. I have attention to detail. I just wished they were small. I remember rockin "chromies" on my bmx bike. I'm a little bit old but in sure people know what I'm talking about.
        I think alot of us here are on our thirties, i used to have dice valve caps and 8 ball valve caps on my first car and thought were the coolest thing ever so i know exactly what you mean brother.

Comment

Yeah, we're all old men (and women) here!

I like the Honda caps. Like Crankshaft said, it's the small touches that make your car individual. That's especially important when dealing with a car as common as the CB7! It's becoming less common, especially in such good condition... but still... little things to set it apart are always nice.
          Depending on your area, there's a good chance they could get stolen, though. Easily removable shiny stuff usually gets targeted by neighborhood hooligans. I know guys that remove their stem caps and center caps nightly to keep them safe!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

I like the Honda caps. Like Crankshaft said, it's the small touches that make your car individual. That's especially important when dealing with a car as common as the CB7! It's becoming less common, especially in such good condition... but still... little things to set it apart are always nice.
            Depending on your area, there's a good chance they could get stolen, though. Easily removable shiny stuff usually gets targeted by neighborhood hooligans. I know guys that remove their stem caps and center caps nightly to keep them safe!
            I have simply relied on my trunk monkey from Suburban Group® to keep my cars safe, not only does it work by neutralizing the threat but also dispose of any evidence

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

Yeah they are growin on me...lol..it's a Good conversation stater.. Check out the super clean cb7 thread i started in the members ride section to see the rest of my baby. Thanks guys for not making me feel like a lame..lol

Comment

Working...
              X