Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C.E.L Code 12 Help

Hello Cb7 family!

I have been having a problem as of lately. So here is the run down so i was doing some keep up with my engine and had a problem with my vehicle speed sensor, and replaced the engine wiring harness from the fuse all the way to the fuel injectors. So after that change the car ran great then i took it out for a test run and went on the freeway the engine light went off and has been for almost two weeks. I already replaced the egr valves, replaced the intake , replaced the EGR valve sensor and as well as checked the hose line (16) and no dice. And I have searched around on the site and other places for an answer but I have tried but unfortunately have failed.

P.S

The car is running fine no change in idling or random lose of pressure so overall car running normal but just check engine light keeps coming on.

Thank you all for your time and hope to hear from you all soon!

Honda Accord 91 ~ F22A1 ~ Mindy ~

I'm going to post pictures of the pages in my helms dealing with EGR but could you make your post a little bit more coherent, it would help us identify what is wrong.

I apologize in advance for the large pictures but it'll make it easier to read. Also, I'm not 100 % sure the photos are posted in order that they come from the book.

Last edited by Bunta; 08-15-2017, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Thank you Bunta for such a quick response!

I filmed what exactly is happening so far.

link: https://youtu.be/EGk9KCpFi5o

P.S

Idk what I am doing wrong exactly but it wont play back when i post but the link should work

Honda Accord 91 ~ F22A1 ~ Mindy ~

Comment

I just deleted mine haha
        sold! But here's my build thread for those interested.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=206864

Comment

Working...
        X