Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Where has everyone gone to?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where has everyone gone to?????

Why are most of the pics on here all messed up? I remember this forum from years ago and it used to have pics galore now it seems like everyone is leaving. Why?
    Regardless, I'll be staying.
    Just wish I could see the pics of others cb7's and the pics in the DIY sections......
    Especially in the lips sections, etc.
    My Project, My Concept
    1990 LX Coupe

"Certified CB7 Tuner"

Photobucket is the issue.
    They have disabled 3rd party hosting for all of their free accounts.
    This had really hammered all of the car forums across the internet, not just CB7Tuner.

There are several people working on a solution to pull the pictures from PB, rehost, and relink them... but it's a time consuming process.
    Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Totally bites how these services are changing the way they do things ...
      The internet will change dramatically in the next decade .... not for the good either.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Car is getting old. In 5 years I suspect the only ones left will be the JDM importers and the old timers who held on to their girl. Heck, in another year I'll be 40, haha. The question popped into my head the other day of "what do I do with my cb7 when I'm 50?" lol

Comment

Really????

I'll be doing the same thing with my cb at 50, 60 & 70 as I do now.
          I'll just have to make sure I don't punch my subs when I put my walker in the trunk and it'll just take me longer to get in and out of it!!!!!
          My Project, My Concept
          1990 LX Coupe

"Certified CB7 Tuner"

Comment

Still driving several at 59. My wife owned Ruby when we got married in 1995, she (the car) had about 80,000 miles at the time.
            90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
            08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Bunch of old crusty people in here. Might have to incorporate a senior citizen section on home remedies on how to recover from hip replacement surgery
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                Bunch of old crusty people in here. Might have to incorporate a senior citizen section on home remedies on how to recover from hip replacement surgery
                lol... so eventually it will be "who is the oldest" member.

Comment

I think we actually covered the who is the oldest in another thread a few years ago... seriously we have some OLD ass members.
                  Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

You guys always crack me up!

No denying that we're coming up on having 30 year old cars. I recently called my local dealership for parts and the parts guy had to check with the "vintage parts warehouse" to confirm availability. I had a good laugh over this.

I don't think members are leaving. I think they are just out living their lives. With almost every aspect of our cars covered in these forums, there isn't much that cannot be resolved with a simple search.

It does suck a big one that photobucket decided they'd drop a deuce on the entire internet by disabling hosting that has been utilized for so long now. Hopefully other image sites don't decide to follow this.

Someone remarked to me once that I'm going to "drive it 'til the wheels fall off." I replied with, "if that happens, I'll fix that **** and then drive it some more."
                    1993 Accord DX | Rosewood Brown Metallic

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
                      Still driving several at 59. My wife owned Ruby when we got married in 1995, she (the car) had about 80,000 miles at the time.
                      65 and still goin thru the gears ...

Oh and, just shot a 78 (from the tips) still crackin it 255-265 ..
                      have a 1.7 putting avg .. and oooobtw ... still surfing SanDiego when I have the time.
                      small beg: Can sumbudy turn the heat knob UP on the water down there please?

Yeah so ... "old" is a fuggen state o mind, Sallie's ...
                      I can still do everything that I was doin at 25 .. sheesh .. the secret ?
                      Stay active and eat right .. sit on your ass and eat shit ... you die ...

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Hey you damn kids get off my lawn...
                        My Collection:
                        93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
                        00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
                        04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)

Comment

Oh wow.....

This here is exactly why I joined this forum, we're all getting A LOT older and we still have that passion for the CB7's and the weather channel!!!
                          Just seeing how everyones sense of humor runs rampant here does help in the build process, you'll never be too old for this lifestyle.
                          Thanks guys this has made my day!
                          My Project, My Concept
                          1990 LX Coupe

"Certified CB7 Tuner"

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                            Car is getting old. In 5 years I suspect the only ones left will be the JDM importers and the old timers who held on to their girl. Heck, in another year I'll be 40, haha. The question popped into my head the other day of "what do I do with my cb7 when I'm 50?" lol
                            I plan on keeping mine going until my daughter can drive, then give it to her for her first car.

Comment

Originally posted by accordlove View Post
                              I plan on keeping mine going until my daughter can drive, then give it to her for her first car.
                              And she'll be embarrassed to drive it because it's not a cool old car

Comment

Working...
                              X