No announcement yet.

Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess who's back! Got all moved in and 98% unpacked so now I can finally start to do some Spring tune-ups on the CB to get ready for Meet Season '11. How many of you guys are going to want to pick up decals at my house warming party and how many others need them mailed before the Spring Meet? I haven't had anybody say anything about them in a min and I'm about to go get my UGS shirt made too so I can sport it at the Spring Meet.
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

i want some of those. lol. ill pay for them when i get to the party

Comment

Wooo!! I'm excited! I'll let you know soon.

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          i want some of those. lol. ill pay for them when i get to the party
          Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
          Wooo!! I'm excited! I'll let you know soon.
          Can't believe nobody has sent any $ to have any of the new decals made yet. I have mine.....just can't decide where I want to place them yet.....and I have a set of each kind to make it worse! Just a head's up though........I can't/won't prepay for these decals to be made so in other words........$ must be in hand before I'll place an order and I'm getting them made by the sheet which is 10 decals (5 pairs). I can't get UGS T's made either without ordering 10 shirts at a time and I want 1 before the Spring Meet so let's get it guys........who else is going to stand up and rep UGS this yr?!

Comment

Where are you guys at? I picked up our new Meet banner yesterday and placed an order for 2 sheets of decals (10 pair) which will be ready & available by time my house warming party comes up in 2 wks from now. Which of course means for anyone that's rolling down for it bring your $ and we'll all put our decals on together! For anyone else that wants a set hit me up and we'll get it handled.

On another note.......who's planning on rolling to the ATL Meet in April? We need to start working on a plan for our UGS/NC/Mid-Atlantic convoy so we can all ride down together. Also need to get a plan ready for splitting up some hotel rooms.

Comment

I guess its back to the lab again till the next meet. Have had alot of stuff roaming though my head since this past meet.
              Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
                I guess its back to the lab again till the next meet. Have had alot of stuff roaming though my head since this past meet.

Yeah me too...stuff like how to drop kick the Park Ranger at the next Raleigh meet....lol

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

IA ATL meet anyone?

Comment

have fun with that.
                    I will be at the Texas Spring Meet!
                    MadLab Racing
                    Southern Maryland

Comment

Nah dude!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

This thread has died since the meet lol. So what has everyone been up to?

Me I've started the process of a H22 swap. Been recieving parts here and there but it may take some time due to my job having me out of town alot. Havent decided if I'm going to make a swap thread or just post it all up on my MR thread.
                        Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
                          This thread has died since the meet lol. So what has everyone been up to?

Me I've started the process of a H22 swap. Been recieving parts here and there but it may take some time due to my job having me out of town alot. Havent decided if I'm going to make a swap thread or just post it all up on my MR thread.
                          Hey whats up bro, you know UGS when it get hot we go underground.
                          we just chillin ready to break out when it cool off.
                          need help with the swap hit me up still here in O-town.

Comment

Does anyone paint? Like professional quality? I have a mismatched bumper and trunk that I want done so my CB7 can look decent again. I'm willing to travel to you guys of course!
                            '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                            If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                              Yeah me too...stuff like how to drop kick the Park Ranger at the next Raleigh meet....lol
                              really Tony?! You can't drop kick nobody

Originally posted by Juice21
                              thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                              Originally posted by GameChewer
                              Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

dag i havent posted up here in a bit. sorry that ive neglected you guys. ive just been tryin to get on my feet and pick out a car i wont be selling 4 months down the road. been working and getting my head on straight. but when i do come out, ill come out better than before

got the car in mind, just gotta get the cash and all together. as for the meets: everyone just consider this a little vay-cay time to get your cars right and running good. ill see if i can plan something for October or November. if you aint got my number, let me know, ill PM it to you

Comment

Working...
                                X