I Am Moving My Cb7 Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Am Moving My Cb7 Build

As much as i hate this i have to do it. i am moving my cb7 build to YouTube.
    the main reason is because Photo bucket Fed me over. I will not pay $50 a month for image hosting its just crazy to me. i still will be active on cb7 tuner. i truly love this website and i will never forget it. but if you guys want to keep up with my progress and other exciting automotive things .All i ask is that you guys Subscribe to my new YouTube channel. Blueprint Auto services .
    click the link and hit subscribe. the videos are all private at the moment. they will all be released on OCTOBER 16 , 2017

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDO..._as=subscriber

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDO..._as=subscriber
    a person who looks at somthing and see it as waste is no person at all but he who see what it could be will suceed
    out with the old and in with the new

Cool, I'll be waiting for the launch. There are only a couple channels I care to follow every video nowadays, but it'll be nice to see something with at least some dedication to the CB chassis. Good luck with it.

I wish my progress moved quickly enough to make video coverage interesting to watch. It looks like fun, not to mention the potential income bump.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Subbed. I don't think I'm fit for the YouTube lifestyle. I wouldn't make it.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Use imgur.com. Free, features albums and you have unlimited bandwidth, even 3rd party. You don't even need an account.

Comment

Yeah, and Flickr's another option. There's no telling if they'll eventually start charging as well, though. Maybe YouTube could be a fun new medium for this forum to expand onto

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
            Yeah, and Flickr's another option. There's no telling if they'll eventually start charging as well, though. Maybe YouTube could be a fun new medium for this forum to expand onto
            Our ancient software DOES allow for youtube video embedding, surprisingly enough. We could still kinda keep it here!

That's a good idea, though. It's probably long overdue for an official CB7tuner Youtube channel.

Comment

We've had enough members post meet coverage on YT, and lest we forget GeoffM's DIY on how to open your hood!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
              X