Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure where to post- how can I resize pics in posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure where to post- how can I resize pics in posts?

I have some pics of my G from Imgur but they post here in full size. IS there any way I can add a tag to the [img] tag that would shrink them down? Every other forum I'm on does it automatically.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

It's looking like this forum doesn't support the BB code tags for resizing images.

With Flickr, there's a "Download" button that brings up a menu including the option to "View All Sizes," where you can click different available dimensions, and then right-click the re-sized image for that specific size's URL. Imgur doesn't have anything like that?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

On Imgur, if you click on Get share links for a particular picture, copy the one for BBC Code (Forums). Paste that where you want, and add an l to the end of the file name right before the extension.

So if your code was yaddayaddac48KcIs.jpg, it would end up being ...c48KcIsl.jpg. That will size it down properly.
      My '91 LX build. Bought September 2017. Sold June 2020.
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...r /> t=209871
      Current mileage: 399450 5/18/2020

My '92 LX build. Bought Novemeber 2019. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3293791
      Current mileage: 422679 11/21/19

Comment

Originally posted by wtfisafleek View Post
        On Imgur, if you click on Get share links for a particular picture, copy the one for BBC Code (Forums). Paste that where you want, and add an l to the end of the file name right before the extension.

So if your code was yaddayaddac48KcIs.jpg, it would end up being ...c48KcIsl.jpg. That will size it down properly.
        I will try this, thanks!

Cyborg Imgur doesn't have that option, and I don't want to make resized duplicates of all my car pictures.

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
        X