Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maple= Motor blown! x 2 in 3 months. Im fucking pissed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait for it, wait for it, wait for it..........

Did sparkle do your swap too?
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut

LOL!!! Anyway before my f22a went it had like 165000 miles on it and i drove the crap out of it. Plus all it had was a blown HG so just swapped to h22.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut

HAHAHA, my first cb7 had 187k on it when i bought it and ran til 237k or so, the one i have now is at about 163k. hondas are notorious for running over 250k pretty easily, 120k is just the teenage years
        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
        Project 240SX
        Originally posted by chillin943
        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

286k biatch!!! honda powa!~~~~

ride til i die yo

Comment

lol, it was a suggested estimate after over 100k miles theres a chance anything gonna go, but if u notice i dont know whens the last time u people chANge anything on ur motor, for example, timing belt,water pump, oil pump main seals and so on, i was saying dont expect having over 100k mile plus(plus) that ur car isnt gonna go one day, never mind most of u kids still rocking the stock motor, mine never went out i just took it out after close to 300k miles enjoy
            knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

damn.. shit happens.
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                why get another cb7 when i have 2 already
                Wow, not only are you still living at home, but ladies and gentleman, this went over his head...completely..
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                  Wow, not only are you still living at home, but ladies and gentleman, this went over his head...completely..

why again are you people attacking him? then you guys will fight..youll bitch..and hell get banned..you stay insitgating with him and wonder why he throws a tantrum and rants...so what...he lives at home..so does the majority of this board....some of us are young.,.,still in college...or trying to move out..the fuck off his scrotum got damn

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                    why again are you people attacking him? then you guys will fight..youll bitch..and hell get banned..you stay insitgating with him and wonder why he throws a tantrum and rants...so what...he lives at home..so does the majority of this board....some of us are young.,.,still in college...or trying to move out..the fuck off his scrotum got damn
                    I'm not on his scrotum but it seems you are silly bitch dicks are for tricks.

:edit:

It was more of me expecting him to try and pressure people into staying in the CB7 game as he calls it.

It seems he can't deal with moving on, hell he gave me shit because I own a truck, particularly a Ford for the matter. Doesn't bother me all that much.
                    Last edited by HenRoc; 12-09-2006, 08:38 PM.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

i got tons of h22a and h23 motors for sale and a full race h22a motor for boost
                      knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

wayne just get a good running f22 and slap it back in there, hell mine had 178.000 and i was pushing nitrous thrrew it hoping it would go so i could do my swap but we just ended up pulling it out and swapping even though it still ran perfect.what ever you do dont buy somebody elses motor thats supposedly built, i swap motors for a living and ive had tons of these kids bring me motors that were suppose to be fully built,only to be truely screwed up by the idiot that owned it before.or if you want i can probably find you an h22 for around 500.00 yeah i know they dont exist but it's weird i find them all the time.matter of fact one just went last week for 600.00.
                        im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
                        93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
                        90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                        91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                        92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                        93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                        92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
                        93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
                        92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

take someone who doesn't have common sense, is a cheapass and a tightwad, give him a car that needs some routine maintenance... and end up with a car with a jacked up engine. i guess you could add karma in there for shady transactions and questionable behavior.

"fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me."

or bush's version:
                          "fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

in any event, i assume at some point you'll stop cutting corners and do it right the first time. whether or not that point is any time soon remains to be seen.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                            take someone who doesn't have common sense, is a cheapass and a tightwad, give him a car that needs some routine maintenance... and end up with a car with a jacked up engine. i guess you could add karma in there for shady transactions and questionable behavior.

"fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me."

or bush's version:
                            "fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

in any event, i assume at some point you'll stop cutting corners and do it right the first time. whether or not that point is any time soon remains to be seen.
                            elowned.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                            Current cars:
                            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

So wayne, i'll take those HID's off your hands, if you need some cashhhh money
                              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

guess this is payback for the 100 bucks you "never" got from me

yeh..lifes a bitch..you deserved it..stop whining...pick up the pieces and start over...if not a cb7...get another car...odds are that the same thing will happen to you again unless you grow up and wisen up man

Comment

Working...
                                X