Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Apexi world sport sound???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apexi world sport sound???

I was thinking of getting the apexi ws2 catback cause i need somthing a bit quieter than the ebay exhaust my car came with but had some questions. I used the search but I couldn't find what I was looking for. Does anyone have any in car sound clips of the ws2 exhaust at normal driving speed like 60+ ? How loud is it when you just cruising down the freeway? Also does it have any rasp or have any drone in the car? I have a f22a6 with a intake and headers if that matters. Thanks in advance for the advice.

Ws2 is pretty close to stock sound for DD, but when you open it up it sounds nice.
    wat?

Comment

Originally posted by 93cb7excoupe
      I was thinking of getting the apexi ws2 catback cause i need somthing a bit quieter than the ebay exhaust my car came with but had some questions. I used the search but I couldn't find what I was looking for. Does anyone have any in car sound clips of the ws2 exhaust at normal driving speed like 60+ ? How loud is it when you just cruising down the freeway? Also does it have any rasp or have any drone in the car? I have a f22a6 with a intake and headers if that matters. Thanks in advance for the advice.
      the ws2 is the best exhaust. on idle you could hear it a little. once your on the throttle you cant hear it at all. best exhaust imo.
      miss my turbo cb7
      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Is that a pic of it in your signature?
        01 AP1 (weekend cruiser)
        96 Boosted DC2 (my dream car)
        92 CB7 (winter beater)
        09 Ruckus
        92 MKII VR GTI
        17 Fiesta ST
        My crew SpeedeG is the featured Team Profile in vol. 5 issue 5 of S3 Magazine. Check it out.

Comment

found on youtube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JXmM0VZNzDI
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=JXmM0VZNzDI

fly by lol
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=hyZSlmcEVV4

inside i think
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q6HAv-rNvH0

Comment

Thanks for the info. 1 more question tho How low does it really sit off the ground? Cause it seems that most people say that it scrapes, are they talking about the piping scraping or the muffler? The muffler looks like it sits kinda high out of the way, so i'm assuming its the piping. I just wanted to have my bases covered before i bought 1. My car is running on h&r race springs . Is that too much of a drop for 1?

Comment

i have been thinking about getting one too. i think they sound great.

Comment

another option is the GReddy Sp2. similar in design and sound.
                -1997 Acura 2.2CL 5MT (Frost White)-
                -JDM H22A Engine-M2A4 Trans

Comment

Thanks for the info. 1 more question tho How low does it really sit off the ground? Cause it seems that most people say that it scrapes, are they talking about the piping scraping or the muffler? The muffler looks like it sits kinda high out of the way, so i'm assuming its the piping. I just wanted to have my bases covered before i bought 1. My car is running on h&r race springs . Is that too much of a drop for 1?
                  i have the same system installed on my 93, and i have scraped both the piping and the muffler (only once). the muffler is 99.9% out of the way, but you might find an instance that you scrape. my piping will normally scrape going over speed bumps, and i have my car at original ride height. it is a very good system, just double check your clearances before hand.

Comment

Some people even bend their metal hangers or double up their rubber hangers to make it sit a lil higher. My buddy excoupe92 just put his on, and once you start it up and sit at idle, you can't tell the difference. Like besides the large muffler, it is stock. And when you are cruising, you can barely hear it as well. But when you whomp on it, you get a nice reminder that you paid 400 bux for an aftermarket exhaust. IMO, this is a kick ass exhaust.

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Originally posted by jae_rex
                      Is that a pic of it in your signature?
                      no. i was running a magnaflow back then. loud as hell. because i was running a test pipe and a 20 dollar resonator.
                      miss my turbo cb7

Comment

make your own custom brackets.
                        miss my turbo cb7

Comment

i hated it because of the lack of sound.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                          X