Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CD7 f22 tranny HELP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD7 f22 tranny HELP!!!!

I know that this is a CB7 accord place but I have a CD7 and we all have accord haha so Hopefully someone can help.
    So about a month ago I was driving my car normally, and then my D4 light began to flash, and the CEL came on but continued to change completely normal and everything. So as soon as I got home I checked the tranny fluid and everything and it was alright. So I cranked the car back up and the D4 light wasn't flashing anymore so I got the CEL codes pulled and it pulled a "Honda" code, I can't remember it but I will find out as soon as someone tries to help. So anyway, the other week I swapped and h22a4 into the car, cranked the car, everything was good, except in prestart when all of the lights light up the D4 light did not. And then when I pressed the brake in to pull the shifter out of P position it clicked, but wouldn't move out of Park, so I used the shift override to change it down, into to D4 and the light on the gauge still didn't light up, but every other light did. So I just thought that the bulb had blown or something, so I went on to drive the car in D4 position and it was really sluggish, so it was taking off in either 4th gear or 3rd gear, so After finally building speed I started to drive it and slow down to see if it would change gears in D4, it would not, nor would it do so in D3, but when I moved it down into 2 it shifted into 2nd but if I pulled it down into 1 it would stay in second, SO IDK what the issue is that I am having, and it is becoming really stressful, cause I don't know how to find out what it is or what the problem is, I have replaced the shift solenoid and the lock solenoid on the transmission and it didn't work, yet. IF you need anymore information on the swap then I will gladly give it to you if you can offer help haha.....

Pull your codes first use a jumper and grab the flashes should tell you where to start. More than likely you have a bad tcu it it won't flash any codes from the d4 light .you can take the tcu out and check for blown capacitors or black or damaged board.

Comment

First off, is your car OBD1 (94-95) or OBD2 (96-97)? The H22A4 is an OBD2 engine, so I'm assuming if you're OBD1 that you converted everything to OBD1 and are running an OBD1 P13 ECU, and a TCU from either your Accord or a Prelude. If you're OBD2 and you've used the OBD2 Prelude ECU, the TCU is integrated.

Chances are that your D4 bulb has blown out. If your car is OBD1, transmission error codes would be flashed through that D4 light.

Also, check out www.cd5tuner.com. It's the 5th gen version of this site.

Comment

Working...
      X