Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cleanup and new pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cleanup and new pics

Started cleaning my new Accord which i am going to call Rachel. B) lol

Cleaned the leaves and shit. removed the header cover. needs alot more done.

If anyone knows were i can find this piece i would greatly appreciate it. its causing massive problems.

These little rust spots are everywere

This dosent look very good.

Rust behind the left rear wheel well, under the bumper.

More rust

More.....

HEY!! guess what? more rust.

Wtf?

FML

Before: Bad

After: Still bad

Looks okish

LOL really?

I still love her now matter how bad she looks.

Well thats it. Want to paint it Championship White eventually after i take it to a bodyshop for the rust. If you have any ideas or tips on what i can do please tell me. thanks for viewing.
    Last edited by acefighter028; 08-22-2010, 11:51 PM.

go to the junkyard and cut the plugs for the front light off a car.

every car needs little shits, all used cars are that way. but ive seen worse. looks better since you cleaned it.
    COUPE K24

Comment

ONCE YOU REPAIR THE FRONT BUMPER IT WILL LOOK MUCH BETTER,
      UR ACCORD STILL LOOKS CLEAN MAN GIVE THE ENGINE A LITTLE
      WASH AND YOU'LL BE GOOD TO GO

Comment

looks like it has an upgraded exaust. Does it?

Comment

that's stock exhaust if you look at the photo from the rear.

Decent looking car. The rust isnt terrible, but definetly worth taking care of if you plan to keep the car and invest some money into it.

You could probably repair the bumper for now til you find a new one. Easy enough to find any bumper and respray it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cblove View Post
            looks like it has an upgraded exaust. Does it?
            If your talking about the header then it just has the cover removed because the bolt heads at the top were ripped off. The exhaust isnt factory but has a shitty install. The previous owner had a rice can on it.

Comment

she needs sum tlc,just like everyones car in here,n well it seems like she can also use some quimo therapys too haha.get a jdm bumper wit a lip,fog lights,and lower it a lil n you should be ok afterwards...keep it up!

Comment

glad u finally got a name for her matt. i'll prolly be able to help u steer the right way in fixing her up. u know what it is. jus ask.
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Clean coupe. Frost white and 5spd!
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

waaaaaaa....my favourite coupe...hard to find in my district

Comment

Ah you were the one I ran into up north yes?
                      The CB7 Collector.
                      Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                      92 LX Coupe F22A1
                      2013 Toyota Corolla S
                      92 EX Sedan F22A1
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Take the side skirts off yet? If it's anything like mine was it should be pretty bad under there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gsquat View Post
                          Take the side skirts off yet? If it's anything like mine was it should be pretty bad under there too.
                          Haven't taken them off yet cause I don't feel like dealing with those plastic screws atm. I'm praying it's ok, but I know that's one big water trap like the rear panel.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
                            Ah you were the one I ran into up north yes?
                            I don't think I've ever met you but I know you talked to me on my profile. I'm in KC, up by the airport and Zona Roza.

Comment

Working...
                            X