Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hello fellow cb7 members I知 new to this site and extremely excited to be here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello fellow cb7 members I知 new to this site and extremely excited to be here

Hey there guys my name is Ryan I知 a new member and I知 assuming I知 one of the more younger members here at the age of 20, but I知 looking to learn as much as I possibly can in my time here on the site, I知 also a new owner of my first cb7 which is a 92 ex sedan and I got it by trading my very first car which was a 95 accord lx sedan , I知 a Honda fanboy at heart and it痴 just something about the whole feeling of the car and being around it and riding or driving in one, one of my very good friends owned a couple Honda痴 and they were some of the best cars that we致e had fun with before, but the cb7 is one of my dream cars and I知 extremely excited to be owning my very own and I知 also happy to see that this whole community exists of other people who are just as passionate about Honda痴 and especially the cb7 accords in particular, I知 hoping to make plenty of new friends with as many of you as possible and start posting updates on my progress as I start to work on my cb7, thank you for having me here and please apologize as I知 pretty new to forums

Welcome! It is nice to see more folks who appreciate the CB7. Nothing to apologize for; read and follow the rules and you'll do just fine. Your homework is to tell us about your car and post some pictures!
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Welcome to the forum and it’s good to see new faces in the community. Especially younger ones. The community isn’t as big as it use to be. But there are still a lot of awesome people here who love to help and teach. The good thing with you coming into the cb7 game at a later time is most issues or questions have already been answered. We are very much into pictures and the journey you will take with your CB. Looking forward to seeing pictures, welcome to the forum.
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Welcome! Any forum can be pretty intimidating, but this one is the coolest one on the web. You will have no problems making friends here as everyone here shares the same enthusiasm.

And as you can see, we love pics

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Wow! Welcome!

It is refreshing to see younger guys coming here and being excited about their cb!

It is hard to find a lot of enthusiasm for this platform, as it is an older one and a lot of the happenings went on around 2003-2006. It kind of slowed down after that.

We had a period where a lot of younger kids just picked up cbs since they were so cheap but had no plans of doing any real modifications outside of bolt on ebay turbo kits.

When the engine fell apart, they moved on.

I myself had a 93 SE which I regret selling to this day. Hope to have one as a project again one day, but its hard with a two young kids and house expenses.

Comment

Working...
          X