Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

All my knowledge on my cb7 so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All my knowledge on my cb7 so far

Well first off this is all information from off the top of my head but I originally owned a 95 accord lx 5 speed and I wanted something automatic instead and preferably another Honda so I posted my car for trade and waited and waited until I finally got someone who had a 92 ex sedan in automatic, it’s got 238,xxx almost 239 I believe but it’s still in great running condition the only thing I’ve done so far was fix the weird idle problem it had because it would go back and forth up and down from about 1,500 rpms to 2,500 rpms or so and I went into the fast idle valve (excuse me if I got the name wrong on that) but it’s the one that’s accessible by two Philips head screws just under the throttle cable and all you do is turn the valve counter clockwise I believe and it goes down inside it’s little housing until it can’t go any farther down, I heard that it controls the amount of air getting into the engine, anyways the previous owner told me that the person he bought it from had it broken into and stolen which makes sense as to why the top part of the weather stripping on the top of my driver door is gone and apparently they changed the locks but I only have the key for the ignition and not the door locks so I currently cannot lock my doors but I intend to fix that as soon as possible, I have other spots in my weather stripping that must be going as well and I found one spot that i think also has a leak, water gets onto my floor in the front on both sides, nothing too major but enough to make it a little wet and damp in there sometimes after it rains enough, I’ve taken it out for a real drive maybe 3 times at most and it’s a great running car it just needs some love here and there but overall its a very clean car inside and out, minor dents and scratches and of course a just little bit of rust above the back wheels, the paint is going on the top part of the car due to sun fading like usual, the car surprisingly came with the original factory wheels which in my opinion I thought was very rare to still find those on the car nowadays, it needs the front passenger door handle replaced on the inside of the car and I know it’s gonna need some suspension work in the front passenger as well, but I intend to do plenty of work to this car and get as much life and enjoyment as I can out of it and for what it is, it’s age and especially the miles on it I’d say it’s still in very great condition and I’m absolutely in love with every single bit of this car, pictures to come soon

If you haven't been welcomed yet, Welcome!

I too have a 92 EX sedan automatic. What color is yours?

People here are pretty cool. You'll want to punctuate every now and then though. We can get pretty particular about that. Just letting you know.

We're glad to have you! There is a TON of knowledge here. It's actually ridiculous. A lot of seriously talented people are here and/or have been here. Enjoy!

Comment

Thank you for the welcoming. Please apologize as I am writing all of these with only my smartphone, but I will certainly make sure to throughly review all of my future posts and reply’s to be as punctually correct as possible and I appreciate and welcome all the help and feedback, Also the exterior color of my cb7 is Rosewood Brown Metallic Clearcoat the paint code is YR-503M, I made sure to check the ultimate cb7 paint guide that was posted by member ‘93accordse

Comment

My friend has one in Rosewood brown metallic. A '90 I believe. It has a strange interior color as well. I like 92/93's in that color.

Comment

Welcome!
          Yeah, punctuation is important. As of today, this thread has 39 views and just one person replying. Chances are, most of the other viewers never made it through your initial post!
          An upgrade is on the horizon that should make it much easier to view and reply via phone. We're even looking into image storage as well, because it's a pain these days to find a reliable image host that will allow third party linking. It's even worse trying to link images that way using a phone!

Though I will say, for searching threads to find your paint code.

Comment

Yeah. Black '93 with currently 298K.

Comment

Originally posted by underPSI View Post
              Yeah. Black '93 with currently 298K.
              Ok...

Comment

Working...
              X