Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Are you new to our forum? READ FIRST POST!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, and that's why for a few of those links, you are going to a page with moar links.
    Those deeply buried bits of the forum hold SO MUCH info, and it took me a long time to see it all.

This was my first forum; and if my BF hadn't been an admin on other forums, and been able to tell me how to get by on this platform, I can only imagine the noobish antics I would have committed.

That's why I made this thread, because if you have never used a forum before, you have no idea how to find the info you want, or how to present problems in a way that actually get help from other members. You have no idea why stickies are important, or why they are there. You don't understand the difference between a thread and a forum.

Also because I bet a lot of 1 or 2 year members have never dug in the archive, and WOW. There is a lot there.
    Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

you should have put SEARCH FIRST big as hell in the first line

Comment

Reps given for an excellent write up!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Why is it all the people who are NOT new to the forum have read this?

Comment

Just double checking but is the 30 post thing the only requirement for the classifieds?

Don't worry I'm not going to post whore, just wondering as it is the only rule towards the classifieds I can find.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Might be nice to add that "I'm on my phone" is never a good excuse. If you can navigate a forum on your phone you can click the search button.
                -Ian

'92 EX Coupe (Member's Ride Thread)

My Blog - Mostly snark about professional motorsports, but I occasionally make it to local and regional events. It's not much now, but I'm working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by LastToBrake View Post
                  Might be nice to add that "I'm on my phone" is never a good excuse. If you can navigate a forum on your phone you can click the search button.
                  Absolutely!

Comment

A few edits, and a BUMP.

Comment

Bump

Comment

ttt
                        read this noobs. I'm trying to help you here!

Comment

Every new subscriber should read and accept the terms of this post before they can join. Good job ladyG!
                          MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Great Job...in fact so good I will copy some of it or write it almost verbatim and put it on our Accord Obsession site. I will make it either a sticky or announcement and lock it so no need to "bump".

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
                            New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
                            My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

I actually didn't want this thread stickied, b/c if you don't know about stickies, you wont read it!

Comment

Originally posted by LastToBrake View Post
                                have you tried to search using a phone before?

on my phone, and any other phone i've used, when i click search, then click the bar to type it goes away, so i dont think ppl can search using their phone.

Comment

Working...
                                X