This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k
    actually my anger is progressing, im not mad at the guy any more.

also some punk stole our tips and we caught it on camera (we only have three cameras watching our registers)
    he still comes in and shit, so im waiting for him to pukll another tricky manuever so i can spear his ass in front of his "homeboys"
    i got something that might interest you..

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

also some punk stole our tips and we caught it on camera (we only have three cameras watching our registers)
      he still comes in and shit, so im waiting for him to pukll another tricky manuever so i can spear his ass in front of his "homeboys"

-:¦:-
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Where is the pic of this car and where is the meet gonna be at??

Comment

hows everyones trick or treating going? I just came back from watch duty. It ridiculously cold tonight! Hmm for some odd reason it's alot less people trick or treating this year.

Comment

Originally posted by StockAccord
            Where is the pic of this car and where is the meet gonna be at??
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=53357

The NorCal Project Car
            My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

someone has his "H doos doosay" sitting in his driveway.. and his name is ..me ..
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
                someone has his "H doos doosay" sitting in his driveway.. and his name is ..me ..
                NICE!
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

hmmm omar hasn't replied? .. damn that fool was more excited than me about this car.. hahaha.

Comment

oh yeh vtec makes my heart skip a beat .. i'm in love.. . .. . . don't tell my girlfriend haahaha

Comment

hmmm omar hasn't replied? .. damn that fool was more excited than me about this car.. hahaha.
                      dude i'm here! i've been pre-occupied... good shiet!!
                      Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
                        dude i'm here! i've been pre-occupied... good shiet!!
                        lol

Comment

damn...shiet....i would open like 3 starbucks can on hizz whoop azzz

stone cold steve austin FTWWWW!!!

old school stone cold steve austin whoopin mr. mchanon ass FTW!!!

Comment

oh yeh vtec makes my heart skip a beat .. i'm in love.. . .. . . don't tell my girlfriend haahaha
                            shes across america, she wont know....but seriously you should go over and be like, "i hate to break it to you...but i fell in love with someone else....(serious face and shit)"
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

shes across america, she wont know....but seriously you should go over and be like, "i hate to break it to you...but i fell in love with someone else....(serious face and shit)"
                              lol ... i don't want her to attack me!! . ahahaha

Comment

lol ... i don't want her to attack me!! . ahahaha
                                yo, you gonna vote 2morrow?

i dont know what to vote for 408...i wish i could vote in 650 but im in school all day

btw: shifter, intake and exhaust should be our next mod!
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X