This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by schierholz View Post
    I think I seen that Cb the rear seat was trash.... but the rear side bolster looked okay and the trim peices looked good aswell if im correct it was not a original
    leather Cb (correct me if im wrong)

Correct. I'm having the armrest redone, along with rear seats to match the fronts, should be ready tomorrow
    Last edited by 91CB7Leo; 01-02-2014, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CB7Leo View Post
      Correct. I'm having the armrest redone, along with rear seats to match the fronts, should be ready tomorrow
      Sick dude! post up pic's when done! You got lucky with what you got. I scout out all SE Cb's and the seats are destroyed in one fasion or another even when I find the dealership installed Blue or Red or Tan leather interior's

I hit up stockton today to see if anything was good Found a really good set of blue Oem Floor mat's. Its always nice to see mats that are actualy cut exactly for the car for the most protection and I love the accord peice (even if it's glued on) Just sucks that it's also the part that gets worn the quickest because of where your feet land while driving for 20+ years I have found a few set's left in the car's but by far this is the best set

I didn't grab them today but I may later if I feel like cleaning them up (wish I could find some actual SE mat's I would rock those all day long!
      Last edited by schierholz; 01-03-2014, 03:14 AM.

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
      Do it once, do it right.
      Saving a dollar is not worth risking a life.
      Missing My
      White -91 LX Sedan - leather converted
      Mulberry 91 EX Sedan

The project 92

Comment

Today in the Stockton PNP.
        I was looking around after valve ajustment I wanted to see how much more power I had since the valves were way out of ajustment. and I wanted to find a
        sunroof visor, legend coupe lip

Well Stockton has a large yard and there are plenty of ripped up cb's after people go through them. Here are some highlights, a actual cold air intake, plenty of legend sedan lip's, a D.R.L wired into the blinker's, there are a hand full of spoiler's and rear mudflaps. and two cb9's

I got a visor from a oddessy and it seem's with a bit of work to fit alright ( worst part for me was getting the darn thing centered but it does fit and I did run it on the freeway to see how it held up. so far so good just worried about the paint problem just like the hood bra.

Do it once, do it right.
        Missing My
        Mulberry 91 EX Sedan

The project 92

Comment

Well I went to my local yard to get a few things for my friends cb to shut him up from complaining (mainly a harness for the temp sensor's under the dizzy) and came across a fresh on the lot 2000 Acura RL and just had to peek

Well this RL had a navigation system and that caught my eye though someone broke up the wood grain on it before I got to it everything was there with some advice from a man working on the engine I was able to pull the whole bracket out as one piece and I managed to get the seat heater's and as you can see the box for the navigation disk.

Not sure if I should grab the disk changer at this point I may try and sell it and double what I paid for it. The way the wire's are set up I do not believe there is any possible way to get this in a cb but it's one of the cooler things to find in my yard not many cars come through with a navigation system.

Do it once, do it right.
          Missing My
          Mulberry 91 EX Sedan

The project 92

Comment

not JY but saw this on craigs list for a CB9

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/4558983660.html

tan cargo cover only $20

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
            It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Hey guys, looking for an awesome quality mobile mechanic would be awesome if he had a cb7 like us. My 91 coupe manual needs some work. Please let me know PM if you could recommend anyone. Thanks.

Comment

I have 3 Cb7's I know most everything that goes wrong on these car's... I am although south of stockton if that's what your looking for PM me

Do it once, do it right.
                Missing My
                Mulberry 91 EX Sedan

The project 92

Comment

Working...
                X