Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Alaska CB9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alaska CB9

My lovely girlfriend Ashlyn bought her dream car last Wednesday the day before Thanksgiving!! She has been searching for a manual cb9 for years!

1992 LX
    Opal Green
    5 speed
    193,xxx miles
    tan interior

I already installed tint myself on it. Not bad considering it being 15 degrees outside when I tinted it. 20% for hatch sides, 30% rear doors, 35% front doors. pre cut was less than $30 if you can believe that. we plan on doing all windows with 20% come spring.

There was no dash clock in it when we bought it, I put in one of my extra's and still nothing. I assume it's a wiring issue, that's something I'll have to figure out once it warms up. Power door locks also don't work.

Runs and drives good. heater works good but climate control knob is stripped and pushed in, another thing I'll tackle come summer.

She plans on lowering it with my Coilovers , Blackhoused headlights (like her coupe), aftermarket muffler but not too loud she says, DC Header, 2 12' subs, bumper light mod, new timing belt, roof rack, paintjob, very lightly smoke the tails(I'm talkin light)

Its been resprayed

Nice! How do people keep them rust free up there? Or was it dealt with during the respray?
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

It has 2 or 3 rust spots
      1.The driver side rear wheel well about half way in between rear bumper & side skirts is starting to bubble from rust.

2. The top of the Hatch has some near the kinda on the base of the hinges.
      And above the left most outer tail light near the Hatch strut

Otherwise it's pretty clean. Most old Hondas up here seem to have rust in the usual spots in the rear.

Comment

I need to visit Alaska one day. Looks so beautiful up there.

Wagon's nice too, of course. Very clean example.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Nice! Looks in great shape like someone took care of her.

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
            I need to visit Alaska one day. Looks so beautiful up there.

Wagon's nice too, of course. Very clean example.
            Do it! Alaska is awesome! Views everywhere you look. People here are super friendly for the most part.

Thanks!

Comment

For an Alaskan car, that's incredibly clean! Rare color, too... and rarer yet for the 5 speed. That's definitely a find!

Comment

Nice CB9, GTRON showed me on for sale on CL the other day. They are getting more rare and rare, don't let go of that CB9.
                For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

Originally posted by BreckAConner View Post
                  Nice CB9, GTRON showed me on for sale on CL the other day. They are getting more rare and rare, don't let go of that CB9.
                  Thanks!! I can't take all the credit cause it's my girlfriend Ashlyn`s Cb9. This one is one of 3 or 4 posted on CL in all of 2017, the others were all auto and overpriced . Up here in Alaska you don't see cb9's very often. We know were lucky to have scored this 5 speed gem.

She never plans on selling it. She says she's just gonna keep swapping motors and fixing it up till we die haha!

Comment

Watchit! She's goin thru your wallet ...

Yep, took me "years" to find mine also ... still verryyy happy, and it's a relationship that just gets better.
                    She got one in great condition too. Look forward to watching the transformation.
                    Or, is she just keeping it stock? Great find ...

Originally posted by alex_eats_rice View Post

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                      Watchit! She's goin thru your wallet ...

Yep, took me "years" to find mine also ... still verryyy happy, and it's a relationship that just gets better.
                      She got one in great condition too. Look forward to watching the transformation.
                      Or, is she just keeping it stock? Great find ...

She has many things she wants to do to it. Has a page of stuff written out of mods and upgrades planned. (Many of which parts are in my closet waiting to be put on) Including lowering on my Coilovers, my DC Sports header, sound system, 5 lug swap, and so on so fourth.

Mostly waiting on spring/ summer so I can get some work done to her.

I've already messed with it quite a bit.
                      Bumper Light Mod,
                      Tinted it myself within days of getting it,
                      P12 ECU installed.
                      Different bumper blinkers and corners.
                      All led interior lighting except for gauges. (Stock bulbs are still very bright)
                      Painted the hub caps white.

Now I want a cb9. They are so cool! Fits snowboards in the back so much easier than a coupe or even my old sedan did.

Comment

Very nice!

Under Construction​​​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                        X