• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official 2013 Season Opener Meet & Greet BBQ

Official 2013 Season Opener Meet & Greet BBQ

Updated Tuesday, May 14, 2013 --- APPROX. 2:10 AM EST

The Basic Information:
    Date: Monday, May 20th, 2013 (Victoria Day, provincial holiday)
    Time: 1:00PM EST
    Overall Theme: Meet & Greet BBQ
    A&A Auto Service - 114 Sinnott Rd, Scarborough, ON M1L 4M9

* Nearest major intersection is Warden Avenue & Eglinton Avenue East

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ARE LOST ON WAY TO MEET CALL OR TEXT ME: 905-429-9275, (I will be away until May 14, please post below or message me in the CB7Tuner Canada Facebook group)

Here is a list of what is needed for the BBQ and what we will need, please feel free to sign up if you can provide one of the items below or something that will improve the BBQ!

CB7Nub - Burgers, burger buns, hot dogs, hot dog buns, soda, cups
    Jukesbox - Location, BBQ, boombox/sound

We need the following - tables for food/drinks

The Tentative Members Attending:
    1. CB7Nub
    2. Jukesbox
    3. Monza
    4. Ryley
    5. Andrew
    6. Duckey39
    7. Dobermann
    8. imso-jdm

The Notes:

IF YOU ARE A GOOD PHOTO/VIDEOGRAPHER OR KNOW SOME ONE WHO IS TRY TO GET THEM TO COME IF POSSIBLE.

CB7TUNER.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIONS DURING THE COURSE OF THE EVENT SUCH AS YOUR DRIVING HABITS (SPEEDING, DUI, ETC). PLEASE DRIVE SAFE.

DO NOT ATTRACT POLICE ATTENTION AND DO NOT STUPID STUNTS THAT ENDANGER YOU AND THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU

See you at the meet!
    Last edited by CB7Nub; 05-14-2013, 02:13 AM.
    Current:
    2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
    1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
    1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

i have a boom box ready to go, but as it seems looks like its gonna be another 4 person meet lol...."really good turn out this year...4 cars showed up to the bbq"

A & A Auto Service
    Pro-Spec
    TorontoJDM
    "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

Maybe 5 ..... LOL I'll be there

MRT - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172713

1993 Accord Ex

Comment

Alright I updated the thread, I'm going to mass PM everyone in the area that are most likely to come out. It's a holiday guys, hang & chill! Free food, how can you not like that?
        Current:

Past:

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Sorry people, but I will not be attending this one. I'm camping with friends that weekend and won't be back until the day of the meet, most likely hungover. I'm going to try to make it out to some of the other meets this year though.

As for the low attendance, we've never really had meets up here with tons of people showing up, at least the ones I've been to. Usually it's just a few cars like you guys said, but that could be expected, given the age and popularity of the chassis. The only one I went to that had a large turnout was I think the 2010 fall meet at The Mandarin. Like 15-20 cars showed up.
          Originally posted by deevergote.
          And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Added to the calendar, good luck with turnout.
            '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
            If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
              Sorry people, but I will not be attending this one. I'm camping with friends that weekend and won't be back until the day of the meet, most likely hungover. I'm going to try to make it out to some of the other meets this year though.

As for the low attendance, we've never really had meets up here with tons of people showing up, at least the ones I've been to. Usually it's just a few cars like you guys said, but that could be expected, given the age and popularity of the chassis. The only one I went to that had a large turnout was I think the 2010 fall meet at The Mandarin. Like 15-20 cars showed up.
              Sounds good, have fun! It will be good to finally see you at the recent events this season. As for the attendance, people need to stop talking and come on over! Plus not a lot of Accord owners know about us, all they know is JDMRides.

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
              Added to the calendar, good luck with turnout.
              Thanks Joey.

Updated the thread, this is the list so far.

1. CB7Nub
              2. Jukesbox
              3. Monza
              4. Ryley
              5. Andrew
              6. Duckey39
              7. Dobermann
              8. imso-jdm
              Current:

Past:

Comment

Are you ready? Got a couple friends to come including a STI and RX8. Come on and chill, free food!
                Current:

Past:

Comment

I never followed up to this thread until now but this was probably the largest CB7Tuner meet I have attended. I lost count of how many cars actually came up and showed. I was too busy cooking and making sure everyone had food and drinks. We had a couple CB's (about 5 or something) and the rest were others. We had somewhere between 15-20 cars total. It was nuts, other than CB's we had a WRX STi, RX8, Mustang Cobra and countless other cars show.

I have pictures but they are on one of my drives, not sure which one.
                  But you guys know me with pictures.
                  Jobert posted pictures on his Facebook.

I want to give a special thanks to AJ for hosting the BBQ at his shop and spreading the word about the meet! And I'd like everyone to give him thanks as he bought a brand new BBQ just for the meet! ***Round of applause ***

Lets hope the next meet can be as good or better, I think the free food definitely helped a lot.

P.S. Remember than random old guy in the Buick creeping on us? HAHAHHA.
                  Current:

Past:

Comment

Working...
                  X