which side markers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which side markers?

I would just but anyone from eBay. There's some really cheap. Then there's some for like 30 bucks USED? why pay double for a used one? Must be a popular product . Maybe its JDM? So my question is , what side markers do you buy? I don't want to be that guy driving around with something that's laughed at. For example ,before I knew about this website I thought halos and altezza was nice headlights. After being here I would never get them. Instead I'd go for one piece . Same for red\clears. Not really a fan but they're suuuper popular. My friend only drives 240s and they also loves the red\clears. Oh another example . if I wanted a spoiler , I'd prolly get some shit that's considered "rice" but now.. Its either flushmounts or OEM. Really like that look and its prolly due to this website . Just like the lips. My friend said to just buy an eBay one they're cheap. But I like the legends now and would pay same for priced for used. Something he looks at me stupid for. Same with visors. Man the list goes on and on. Anyway I just want shit that's legit and not " dude that guy just bought halos over one piecers what a noob"
    BLOOD ON THE LEAVES

I bought some depo ones off eBay. Somebody out of California.

The jdm ones, if you look at the DIY require you to cut out a weird shape. These went in with a rectangle cut and look the same to me.

The only used lights I would buy would be jdm one piece headlights. Otherwise I would just go with aftermarket replacement.

My side markers use a standard 194 bulb.

My 2cents

Steve

Comment

Sounds good to me I'll be buying those ebay Ones. Thanx man.
      BLOOD ON THE LEAVES

Comment

Working...
      X