• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Driving my H22 swap

Tell me what you think.

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
    "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

noise is, im guessing an exhaust leak and... what cel code are you throwing? more lights than a christmas tree going on there, also fix your vss or vtec wont work.

Comment

VTEC isn't even wired up. I'm throwing a coolant temp sensor code and VTEC code. Haven't got all of either wired up is why. My ABS light is always on and I think I may be low on brake fluid is why the brake light is on. ALSO My passenger door wasn't all the way closed, I have a tail light out, and I done an auto to 5-speed swap so the Park light is on. And I meant the rattling noise as in the back motor mount bolt isn't all the way in lol. It was rattling. I know the exhaust has a leak.

"Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

which ecu?

Comment

P28 Chipped. It ran my other motor okay. I'm thinkin about gettin one of my friends to let me try his p13 out on it.

Comment

nice garage

Comment

Working...
            X