turbo90accord : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F'n sick.

did you use glass sheets to make the neffy? later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
      F'n sick.

did you use glass sheets to make the neffy? later.
      no the neffy wrap is only applied using 3m super 77 and super 90 adhesives.

the firewall was done using glass sheets.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
      member ride thread
      11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
      People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
      I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
      John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

So what are your plans with it now?? any updates?

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
          So what are your plans with it now?? any updates?
          just get it running, tuned, finish the wrap and get some sick wheels and a 10pt roll cage. back in school now so progress has slowed but currently working on -16an stainless braided radiator hoses.

member ride thread
          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

nice man I suppose running is always good lol

life is good.

Comment

damm dude, you build is so sick. u inspired me to go back to the f-series
              miss my turbo cb7
              moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
                damm dude, you build is so sick. u inspired me to go back to the f-series
                I wish more people would ditch the H and get with the F! this motor has so much undiscovered power potential!

member ride thread
                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
                  I wish more people would ditch the H and get with the F! this motor has so much undiscovered power potential!
                  yea for real. im aiming to push the most amount oh horsepower i could get. using a garret turbo off a chevy diesel
                  miss my turbo cb7

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
                    yea for real. im aiming to push the most amount oh horsepower i could get. using a garret turbo off a chevy diesel
                    alot of power can be had from those turbos depending on the A/R ratio of the exhaust housing. you may want to swap it out for a smaller (.95- 1.10) housing to maximize its efficiency on our smaller engines.

member ride thread
                    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

your build is the reason im keepin the f in mine.. ive decided to get a bisi short block though and start my journey from there....
                      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
                        alot of power can be had from those turbos depending on the A/R ratio of the exhaust housing. you may want to swap it out for a smaller (.95- 1.10) housing to maximize its efficiency on our smaller engines.
                        who said my f22 is going to be small. lol. im going to have the first f25. check my stroker thread

Originally posted by T04ECB7 View Post
                        your build is the reason im keepin the f in mine.. ive decided to get a bisi short block though and start my journey from there....
                        dont spend your money on bisi short block. send me a f23 block with $2300 and it will be a bullet prof F25 block
                        miss my turbo cb7

Comment

yes on this car any news on the carbon wrap
                          1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

think its funny that i spend hours looking for stuff to buy for my car and cant find anything because i already have it all lol!

just wish i could buy time! god damn trig,chem,english,materials, 3d drawing this semester! 17 credits is killin my car time!

member ride thread
                            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

I want to see more of the neffy wrapped car!
                              R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Video of first start up, need to tune and stabilize idle but she sounds like a beast!

few pics of -16AN radiator hoses and others stuff...

member ride thread
                                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Working...
                                X