X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
    beautiful. Car has come a long way.

I like that we share the turbo placement and pipe routing

What fuel/octane are you running on 23-24 psi?
    Im running on E85

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

excellent
      best of luck for the race

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
        excellent
        best of luck for the race
        im going to get it tuned the week before the race somewhere around 30psi. hopefully though ill be on drag radials and not slicks ill run a low 12 to high 11. the power ill be making is good for 10's but i cant go that fast because i dont have my cage in yet but im excited to give anyone a solid run for their money.

member ride thread
        DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
        I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
        John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

well i dynoed today ended up with 474hpand 380tq at 24psi. couldnt get any more boost out of i because the cam is not allowing the engine to breath better in the higher RPMs. Im gonna get a bisi cam in two weeks and get back to the dyno for some 30psi action. Im pretty happy with the number right now though and now am the most powerfull f22a on the board!

member ride thread
          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Good job on those numbers man. Pretty impressive for a stock camshaft. What fuel did you tune on?

Also, was getting those injectors to idle properly and come off the throttle a task? I recently witnessed a local tuner trying to tune those injectors on a B series and he was having a hard time trying to get them to idle properly with eCtune.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
              Good job on those numbers man. Pretty impressive for a stock camshaft. What fuel did you tune on?

Also, was getting those injectors to idle properly and come off the throttle a task? I recently witnessed a local tuner trying to tune those injectors on a B series and he was having a hard time trying to get them to idle properly with eCtune.
              I tuned it on e85.
              The injectors work awsome because i have an injector driver which gets rid of the resistor box and changes it to a 4 to one amp peak hold transistor style actuation. car runs like stock with the big injectors.

member ride thread
              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Interesting. I believe that guy had an injector driver too. I wonder if it was wired up wrong because they were having one hell of a time getting it to hold a steady idle. The Pro1 cams didn't help either though. lol

Anyways, congrats again. Is the car going to run strictly on e85?

Comment

yea i will run strictly e85 which i like because its cheap and the station two blocks from my house sells it so its very convienient.

member ride thread
                  DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Nice

Clean Clean set up love it. Awsome work

Real Men Get Blown

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Goo-VRg6tW4

member ride thread
                      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Holy crap. That has got to be one of the worst launches I've ever seen, lol.

Comment

ahhahahaa agreed... stayed in 1st forever..lol...

got slicks??

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                            Holy crap. That has got to be one of the worst launches I've ever seen, lol.
                            2.1 60ft on bfg drag radials is pretty good so id say it was a decent launch

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16 View Post
                            ahhahahaa agreed... stayed in 1st forever..lol...

got slicks??
                            Those were bfg drag radials not the best but all that was available that weekend. I stayed in first until i actually caught traction then shift at 7800rpm

member ride thread
                            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

i would be happy this is only the beginning alot of time to get better. great job i no matter what 12s is fast in my book.

Comment

Were just busting his balls..he will get faster..we know this..lol

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Working...
                                X