Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    ugh...sorry. i dont go that way slut. lmao.

im looking to swap a V6 into my g/f Altima
    i dont give a fuck what you put in it altimas are still the *** hahahahaha
    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
      i dont give a fuck what you put in it altimas are still the *** hahahahaha
      well dont be mad when she flies past you. lmao.

Comment

well dont be mad when she flies past you. lmao.
        that will never happen......
        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

that will never happen......
          keep tellin yourself that. lmao

Comment

keep tellin yourself that. lmao
            will do, everyday untill that bs happens
            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

will do, everyday untill that bs happens
              lmao. well the guy has 2 days til i keep the CB. i think if i get a CG tho, ill get a coupe.....

Comment

my boy will beat that v6 with his junior dragster!!!
                MadLab Racing
                Southern Maryland

Comment

lmao. well the guy has 2 days til i keep the CB. i think if i get a CG tho, ill get a coupe.....
                  ewww thats wack, ugs rolls cbs harder than anyone. cause nobody gives cbs love like we do everyone else is civics tegs an rexs
                  UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                    lmfao!!!!!!
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                      hearing "my boy can beat that" means nothing to me. everyone boy can always beat someone else car. put up your car or shut up

ewww thats wack, ugs rolls cbs harder than anyone. cause nobody gives cbs love like we do everyone else is civics tegs an rexs
                      lmao. thats true. ill give you that. ive yet to see another crew with a group of CBs. haha. if the guy doesnt buy it, i might get me another CB thats clean as a DD. just do regular maintenance on it. i just want something i dont have to worry about breaking down when i go on my trips to SC and my meets. but that doesnt seem like its gonna happen unless i have a car from a dealership with a warrantee.

Comment

hearing "my boy can beat that" means nothing to me. everyone boy can always beat someone else car. put up your car or shut up

lmao. thats true. ill give you that. ive yet to see another crew with a group of CBs. haha. if the guy doesnt buy it, i might get me another CB thats clean as a DD. just do regular maintenance on it. i just want something i dont have to worry about breaking down when i go on my trips to SC and my meets. but that doesnt seem like its gonna happen unless i have a car from a dealership with a warrantee.

you can make it to a meet just like any of us. just stupid beating your car up lmfao. you ever see me bean or kris with a problem hahahaha
                        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

all you bitches talkin bout flyin past ppl, well ill just slash somes tires when we stop and i aint gotta worry bout nothin but the bugs hittin my car haha
                          ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
                            all you bitches talkin bout flyin past ppl, well ill just slash somes tires when we stop and i aint gotta worry bout nothin but the bugs hittin my car haha
                            LMAO!!! that would be harsh man. but then id have to hunt you down. lol.

Comment

You need to come ride with the maryland crew we get it in like you wouldn't believe. Srt-4's and evo's might be faster but I bet you won't move through traffic like us.

the sedan
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
                              the wagon
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
                              the integra
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
                                You need to come ride with the maryland crew we get it in like you wouldn't believe. Srt-4's and evo's might be faster but I bet you won't move through traffic like us.
                                lol. traffic is my specialty. haha. but ill take on an Evo or SRT-4. most of those guys dont really mod the suspensions. just the motors. bring it. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X